Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » The Official "MT is going uphill" Thread (Page 5)
Author Topic: The Official "MT is going uphill" Thread
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, people keep coming back, even if only to post once in a while, but not abandoning the place.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's good to see people come back, even for one post. With so many in the movie rush in high school, its good to see them pop in again to say that life is good. The kids have gone through college and have careers, got married and had babies, done tours in the military, etc.... it is Life!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
With the appearance of Nicola 'Swordy' Swordmaster, this place has indeed rolled uphill! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am indeed back! Have you all missed me desperately??

MT will forever be uphill for me. This place has so many super happy memories.

Sadly I just don't have as much time for message boards as I did when I first joined this site - way back when I was at Uni...

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Sadly I just don't have as much time for message boards as I did when I first joined this site
That seems to be the case for most of us. There are so many other internet social distractions to take away one's time from the venerable message board these days.
Roll of Honor Nenya, the Ring of Water
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

posted      Profile for Nenya, the Ring of Water   Email Nenya, the Ring of Water   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I haven't been on this site in forever. It's interesting, there definitely are way more Internet distractions these days, but funnily, none seem to have the same type of community feeling that these message boards had...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Wow! it is indeed going uphill with Nenya, the Ring of Water making an appearance!
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*waves*

I miss MT...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Uphill.
[]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Attaboy kid
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

These days Minas Tirith is coasting uphill to new heights!
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Kudos to one and all! The more I poke around in these threads, the more impressed I am about all the time and energy invested into this forum. [] [] []
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » The Official "MT is going uphill" Thread (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help