Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  36  37  38 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Avatars - The Next Generation (Page 20)
Author Topic: Avatars - The Next Generation
Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

posted      Profile for Erinti   Email Erinti   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] to you, Mith. I shouldn't think that it's very hard for the experts here to turn that one into the right filetype and size...

And, just for clarity, the requirements could well be stated in the first post of this thread as well.

From: Somewhere out there | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

posted      Profile for fran   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elessar - I've already made an avatar of that anyhow:

-

so, when the system is fully up and running you can choose that one.

From: the dreaming | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] This for an avatar?
i like the pretty flames in the sword the WK is holding...
[]

-

[ 01-31-2005, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
posted      Profile for Silver_Dragoniel   Author's Homepage   Email Silver_Dragoniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like these for avatars...I think eowyn looks great in them.

-

-

From: Loving my baby! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrond
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4242
posted      Profile for Elrond   Email Elrond   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Silver Dragonielle,

We already have a citizen with an avatar who is a lot like the first one.

This is it.
 -

From: Wilmington, NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
posted      Profile for Silver_Dragoniel   Author's Homepage   Email Silver_Dragoniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ok! Thanks elrond!
From: Loving my baby! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrond
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4242
posted      Profile for Elrond   Email Elrond   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No problem []
From: Wilmington, NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Has this one been taken?

-

Or this one?

-

[]

-

[ 02-01-2005, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

the bottom one is taken by warg - the others I am unsure about at the moment while everything is in a state of change. perhaps someone else remembers...
From: the dreaming | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think the top one has [been taken].
From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

correct it has
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

What about the middle one then?
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

*bump*

This one?

-

[ 02-15-2005, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

uhm, I don't think so...any one else know?
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I recall that someone wants that (or at some point did), if it isn't already taken.
From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not meaning to be negative or anything, but are Avatars even still made?? []

That said, I have requestes this one in the past, and know it was reserved for me, but I'd like to re request it from whomever does them nowadays....

-

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elenar Wow is too small a word! That's a fantastic image []
Hang on to that avatar, love, it might be the best I've seen so far [] []

Wow .... it's the moon and sun, right? Amasing []

*feels honored to be in Elenar's avatar* []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Was this what you wanted, Elenár?

-

I found it in the old Avatars thread... here. []

E: Wrong page #... That link has a bunch of other requested avatars that citizens may have forgotten about. []

[ 02-17-2005, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

Thta's the one - but are they even made anymore? I mean, are avatars even attached to our handles anymore? I haven't seen new ones in AGES!
From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elenar there haven't been any new avatars in more than a year. I understand that this is temporary, possibly because WGW has many things on his hands.

[ 02-17-2005, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Arien the Maia ]

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Avatars are always being made... they're just not getting put in our profiles. []

I'm working on my new one, but until this new system has been sorted out, I'm not going to ask for something. [] I hate waiting. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Braeden why the heck would you change your avatar? Yours is most excellent.
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

Yes yes, I understand!

*Fears a thunderbolt attack from the mighty WGW*

I'm not rushing or nothing, I was just uhhh "observing" []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Great Uncle Rupe: I know it is, but I've grown tired of it... I've had my eye on another combination image for over a year now. It just doesn't work well in avatar size. [] So, I have to go for something else. []
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll never change mine. So easy to find.
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Avatars - The Next Generation (Page 20)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  36  37  38 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Open Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help