Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » PTP (Pruning the Pony) (Page 5)
Author Topic: PTP (Pruning the Pony)
Eleanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2536

posted      Profile for Eleanor Gamgee   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Battle of the Pics, Round Two! is still number two in line to be axed. My plan was to wait until it reaches 1000, then end that round and start another thread. That's what I did with Round One.

If the size of "Round Two" is too big, I have no problem with starting another, but I'd kind of like to hang onto it until it breaks the 1000-post mark. If that's not an option, let me know before you axe it so I can sort of declare a "winner" of the current battle.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.
~*~*~*~*~*~
"When I grow up, I'm not going to read the newspaper and I'm not going to follow complex issues and I'm not going to vote. That way I can complain that the government doesn't represent me. Then, when everything goes down the tubes, I can say the system doesn't work and justify my further lack of participation. [...] It's a lot easier to blame things than to fix them." --Calvin

From: St. Louis... well, close enough. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Purple Rainbow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3181
posted      Profile for King Purple Rainbow   Email King Purple Rainbow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mods...

You can erase all of mine if you so wish...

They were quite meaningless, if I do say so myself...

FUN...but meaningless... []

From: RainbowLand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There are no mods, KPR.

Go delete them yourself. []

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So in a way.... you are mod of your posts! The power!!!!!
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormwing the Bronze
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4480
posted      Profile for Stormwing the Bronze   Email Stormwing the Bronze   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mods... I tried to bring mods to MT once, and got beaten with a stick for it, like the few people who have tried it before me. (Unbeknownst to me at the time, of course.)
[] []

From: Shafaer austratars arkepesk! (On the wings of a storm!) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Beats Stormwing with another stick.* []
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Hands Wetwang a thicker, heavier stick*
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sits down with popcorn to enjoy the beating* [] [] [] []
From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sneaks some of MB's popcorn*

I just deleted my "Poor BD-Doonesbury" thread, all of 21 posts. Not much help, I know, but it had been dead for a while. And it had several graphics.

From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aurelia
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4554
posted      Profile for Aurelia   Email Aurelia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Beatings! Oh, goodie! I haven't seen a good beating since I retired from teaching. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I live in my own little world, but it's ok. Everybody there knows me.

From: the Eastern Bluegrass | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

[] []
Cheers Boss
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*offers bombadil legitimate popcorn*

*congratulates Mr. Swamp on his successful beating, and herself on another pointless post* []

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Thank you and well done MB [] []
Feel free to send these two to Thread Heaven, Boss []

The Last Thing you Want to Hear when you're Depressed.
And
The Pizza Behind the Pseudonym

[ 06-05-2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Wetwang ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Elessar Telcontar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4385
posted      Profile for Elessar Telcontar   Email Elessar Telcontar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elrond vs. Elros []
Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Minastir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4001

posted      Profile for Tar-Minastir   Email Tar-Minastir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I actually suggested Mods as well. At the suggestion of Stormwing before he joined.

And I didn't get beaten for it []

From: Vermont | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
He just relentlessly repeats it. Thus the beating. []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

And the popcorn. []
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*goes to delete "Shirtless Standards"*

Edit: Done

[ 06-06-2004, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Roxy Mortensen ]

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you delete it?
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The Last Thing you Want to Hear when you're Depressed.
I rather liked that thread, Ww. If you do delete it, please save it for me.
From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was on the list.
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think those two threads of yours are a good deal more worthwhile than most of what's in the Pony, Wetwang.

I might be biased, of course.

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

You're too generous Laur []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually.... an "irretrievable database crash"( [] [] )
should happen and we start all over with a clean slate.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I came up with the name for "Shirtless Standards"! I'm so clever. []

EDIT - WGW, I think you can go ahead and delete the two Deraj threads. He hasn't been here in forever. I'll call him later and ask him if you like, but I'm sure he won't miss 'em.

[ 06-07-2004, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Mahanaxar the Spoony Bard ]

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » PTP (Pruning the Pony) (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help