Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Donations Status Update (Page 7)
Author Topic: Donations Status Update
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Belegurth, The Woodwose, and Braeden Fireheart have answered the challenge!! Can you join us? What say you, what say you?
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had just donated a few days before you gave the challenge, so I don't know whether that counts?
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The soonest I can get to the post office is Saturday, so the count will have to wait until then.
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My [] was intended to show that I had donated, so count me in.
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
** DONATE TODAY ** ANSWER THE CHALLENGE! **
Athene and Varnafindë, I'm adding you to my list of expecteds! []
WGW, I'll be trusting you for the head count on donations and postmarks.

[ 05-31-2005, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
89 so far... []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

[]
[]

Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Was that for 2005 or for just between when the challenge came up and now?
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Took me 6mths, but there's an envelope (with two slips of paper) from Australia on its way, WGW. []

*looks forward to Mithril* []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Well, there were four Paypal donations and two P.O. Box ones. I'll check again this weekend, but that appears to be the lot.
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Great! I plan to send in my Match today.
[] Thanks to all who answered my Challenge and
[] Thanks to you White Gold Wielder, for all you do to to make Minas Tirith a wonderful site and city.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"cen thec mid craefte ond thyssum cnyhtum wes/lara lidhe"
"Show yourself strong and be kind to the kids"
~ Wealhtheow, Beowulf (1219-20)

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aha! A deleted post []
The white icon is actually quite nice []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*wonders when the list will be updated*
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*also wonders*

I really dislike that white thingy - looks like a deranged golf ball.

[ 07-21-2005, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WGW: Just now I tried my hand at a PayPal donation. Never trusted these things -- fingers crossed, though...
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Got it. Generous and very timely - my host had just taken out my bill for the month.
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Donation Icons Updated! The longest period ever between updates is over! Woohoo! Proceed to stare at your shiny new buttons!

Thanks again to everyone who has ever given anything. I can never fully put into words the appreciation I have for those who are able to give in this way.

I'm still working on the new icon scheme (got some done today even).

Since such a long time has passed between updates, there is a tiny possibility that I may have misplaced some envelopes from before May 2005. I don't think I skipped anyone's update, but feel free to gently remind me if I did.

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's pretty! Thanks, Boss!
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good!

Btw, didn't Belegurth donate for the month of May (in response to Celeb's challange)? I know he SAID he did but I don't see him on the roll...

From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I did, and I received a new icon - however, my name does not show up, that's true []

Thanks anyway []

*and [] [] for Woody's open eyes*

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
* gazes at the shiny new tinda-corma... * []

Thanks WGW! And you're welcome -- glad to be of support to MT.

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Eru, a mere silver-button and already talking right after mighty beings like me. [] Go find your diapers, just follow your nose []

[]

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

First Mr. Terrible tries to bribe the Steward with his corrupt blood money, then he dares invoke the name of Eru. Have you forgotten? You're in the Big Guy's dog house now, Almighty Lord I-Shoulda-Kept-My-Big-Mouth-Shut-during-the-Ainulindalë., Hell, you wouldn't even be allowed to clean the dog house. WGW must really be desperate for donations. []

[] []

Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I my name is missing in a few months. I know I missed a month but I don't remember if it was March or April.

[ 07-26-2005, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Roxette Mortensen ]

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

I'll effect repairs tonight.
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Donations Status Update (Page 7)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help