Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Donations Status Update (Page 5)
Author Topic: Donations Status Update
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What you do Ari is make out a great big fat cheque made payable to me and I'll make sure WGW gets it, OK? []
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] riiiight
Thanks Yomer [] That's what I was hoping for.

[ 12-06-2004, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Arien the Maia ]

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't it be lovely to have our new donation icons for Christmas? *hint* []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Going to finish my Christmas shopping now, but I'll get to it later. Sorry. []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you have better luck with your shopping than we did today. See Newt for details. []

We await your pleasure....

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

*sings*

#Christmas is coming...#

[]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

[]

Actually, this morning my December and January offerings for self and daughter went to the disaster fund for tsunami victims. Their need...

[ 12-30-2004, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WGW Did you ever get the donation I sent?
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

That's it! If I'm not staying up till 4 AM playing my Christmas gifts of Halo 2 and Half-Life 2, then I'm going to bed early to catch up on sleep or catch my wife! []

I must get back to my full stewardly workload! Apologies all around to those who donated and have yet to recieve an icon. Tonight!

EDIT: I did it! Icons Updated!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Oooh, that's so pretty! Thank you, WGW!
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wheeeeeeee!!! My first shiny calarusil!!! Joy! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Vëarenen ilnutin nardar."

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I have faith in the world's postal services again. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I demand a gold icon - everyone seems to have one []

Oh wait - I didn't donate []

*goes to change that* []

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gold, solid gold! []
From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Swirlies are prettier than gold! []
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mine are wrong!

Edit: But thank's anyway!

[ 01-01-2005, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Roxette Mortensen ]

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

What do you mean they're wrong? I just double-checked the postmarks on the envelopes.
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oops! I guess I should send them myself and not ask other people to do it for me. Sorry! []
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Has nobody donated since December, or is the Roll of Honor in need of an up-date?
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*donated for the first time last month*

I think it just needs to be updated. []

From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

I have a handful to add. I've been barely eeking out lately.

I suppose it's all part of the gradual return to "book-pace" as the films fade into history. <sniff>

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
I've been very poor for the last two years, I promise!
[]
I will try and donate....but I have already tried to live on peanut butter and it doesn't work.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to donate - I've used my PayPal account earlier and it has worked all right. Now it doesn't accept my email address. So I thought that if my account is lost, I should make a new one - but I can't, because that bank account is already registered.

Part of the problem is that I don't remember what format I used for entering my phone number. I tried to donate just from my card, but some information was wrong (I wasn't told what part of information, but I suspect the phone number, the Norwegian format isn't accepted, and I don't know how to pretend it to be).

Evil PayPal []

And I suppose WGW wouldn't appreciate an envelope with Norwegian currency []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You could exchange your money to US dollars and send it off to him. [] [if you have those kinds of places nearby... [] ]

[ 04-16-2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Donations Status Update (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help