Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Donations Status Update (Page 4)
Author Topic: Donations Status Update
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thanks Celebrían.

Though I donated before she issued her challenge. []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed, I applaud you, Cel, for your generosity. Though I donated too late to meet the requirements for the challenge, I guess.

*is showing off his bronze-icon* []

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Feels naked* [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Nooo, not in public! Please!

*hides eyes*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome, WGW, and all givers and responders who have born the burden for the rest of us. May this Site-City never fall.
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*loves her little jewel*
*pets it and loves it and calls it George*
[]

Can't wait to get another color!!

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I made a small mistake. I forgot to mention in the comment that it was me who donated. I just donated so it happened about the same time as my post will be...posted.

If you want me to PM you the email paypal will send I can do that too.

Sorry about that []

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NP. I have a few tools at my disposal to decipher who donated, especially if they have donated in the past. Still, this saves me some detective work.

I'll be updating icons soon. I'm trying to finish a few nagging projects like avatars before school starts again for me next week. [] zzzz

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just tried that paypall thing - don't know if I did it right though [] ...
If you don't get anything from me, WGW, then PM me and I'll try again []

From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just donated for the first time the other day! Finally! I felt my time was due. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My May donation got lost!
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't updated things in quite a few weeks. I swear I will get to it soon. []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pats WGW's back*

You have a toddler. You should be comforted (your lad is a toddler right, or nearing the age of one. Goodness me I've forgotten the heir's age already!)

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

Whoopee! Updated!

Thanks to everyone who has found it in their hearts to help pay the bills. Sorry it took so long, but we got there!

Roxy: If you say you did, then I must have missed it somehow. I corrected the Roll. []

Roll of Honor Alatariel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3756

posted      Profile for Alatariel   Author's Homepage   Email Alatariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent my donation!
From: The Golden Wood | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That you WGW!

*curtsies*

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, lookie! I'm one of the cool guys now []
Thank you WGW []

ED:
... But... The orange thingy doesn't match my avi, and therefore doesn't live up to my vain aesthetic standarts for my MT-citizen appearance. So I just donated again, so I can get a jewel in another colour... []

[ 10-19-2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Lassë ]

From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

thanks for updating, WGW! I hope my small but cheerful gift was helpful!
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
White Gold Wielder, check your post office box before Christmas, please.
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, do... Though, I can't say how long it'll take from Oz. Shouldn't be more than a week. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it spam check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it check it
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This seems so needy, somehow...
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Oh, hush, Ebeneezer, and let us have our joy!
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have to ask []
WGW or anyone who can give me valid information, is there a way to donate to the site for those who absolutely refuse to own credic cards? I know it's unlikely, but thought I'd ask before I abandon the idea.

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From the Donate page:
quote:
If you don't have a credit card or a checking account and can't setup a PayPal account, don't worry! A good way to send money is a Postal Money Order. You can mail it to my P.O. Box and I can cash it right at the Post Office. If you send a Bank or Western Union Money Order, make sure to leave the 'Pay To' line blank or make it out to my middle name - Cash. [] As a last resort, you can always mail (U.S.) cash. Write a letter and fold the bills inside and it will always get to me OK.

No checks please; I don't have the means to accept these right now.

Minas Tirith
P.O. Box 2551
Joliet, IL 60434-2551

[ 12-06-2004, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Donations Status Update (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help