Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Ideal Minas Tirith Citizen (Page 9)
Author Topic: Ideal Minas Tirith Citizen
Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

posted      Profile for Nimruzir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen loves the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, and this love is apparent in her posts.
All the works? I'm an active Silmarillion hater now, so I guess I flunk this part.

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen freely offers his knowledge and questions about Tolkien and his works.
I charged $10 per question.

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen posts when her input could be of interest, and does not post or create threads unnecessarily.
Fail first part, passed 2nd. Total wash here.

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen does not participate in trifling activities such as Inns or chat threads, or engage in partisan behaviour such as religious or political arguments to the neglect of all else.
Are pubs ok? I like to drink.

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen does not engage in deception, personal attacks, deliberate antagonization, or post with the main purpose of getting a negative reaction.
[]

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen uses correct spelling and grammar.
American english, English english or Ghetto English?

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen gives financial support to the maintenance and upkeep of the site if possible.
Oh... I so fail here. Imahbadboy.

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen participates in keeping order in the City, but realizes her bounds and does not pretend to authority that she does not have.
I rule all I survey. I'm currently locked in a nice padded cell, but damnit, I rule it!

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen attempts to be warm, friendly, and kind.
I like warm and friendly. Anyone up for hot-tubbin'?

quote:
The ideal Minas Tirith citizen has a sense of humour.
I have 5 senses (more if I've been drinkin'). Don't remember the school textbooks listing humor as one of them.
From: Den of Iniquity | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hasn't laughed as much for a good time*
[] []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You fail the very zeroth requirement of actively participating here, but we can dub you a supra-intelligent green-alien non-ideality and forgive all those faults of yours.

Bought any old books lately? []

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

quote:
You fail the very zeroth requirement of actively participating here
I failed the zero requirement... waitaminute! That means I passed something! Whoo-hoo for me! Sorry about the smell... blockage.

quote:
but we can dub you a ... non-ideality and forgive all those faults of yours.
Non-Ideality. Shucks... failed again.
I hate bein dubbed. It's so awkward and the lip-syncing is always off.

quote:
Bought any old books lately?
Yeah. Movie script of "A Charlie Brown 4th of July".
It never made it past the censors 'cause Lucy did some evil things with fireworks.

From: Den of Iniquity | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Much of the content of this thread is eerily incompatible with its title. The effect is rather []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Much of the content of this thread is eerily incompatible with its title. The effect is rather []
Yeah.... but one has to crack up at the original post. It appears some things never change too much, just the players, or at least the player's usernames. [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

quote:
It appears some things never change too much, just the players, or at least the player's usernames.
Yeah, I never understood that.
Pick a name and stick with it!

Players, they come and go.

On the other hand, if people need sock puppets then there are larger personal issues at hand - please feel free to visit your nearest psychologist at your earliest inconvenience.

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Ideal Minas Tirith Citizen (Page 9)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help