Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Recent Disciplinary Action (Page 63)
Author Topic: Recent Disciplinary Action
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
posted      Profile for Eonwe The Herald   Email Eonwe The Herald   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
So in October sometime we should expect another "n00b" ...

As luck would have it, there's already one here! Let the speculation begin! Huzzah!

Um, this would'nt be me would it ? []
From: England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part.

This is the silliest sketch I've ever been in.

Shall we stop it?

Yeah, all right.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Um, this would'nt be me would it ?
I hadn't any idea who it was they were referring to. Are you charming? I hadn't noticed that, either. []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
posted      Profile for Eonwe The Herald   Email Eonwe The Herald   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I hadn't any idea who it was they were referring to. Are you charming? I hadn't noticed that, either.
In technical terms, i do believe i just lost The Game
From: England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I hadn't noticed that, either.
I had.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
oh really? []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
In technical terms, i do believe i just lost The Game
"And now, the continuing stoooory of a quack who's...."

"Tune in next week when you'll hear [Character Name] say..."

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
On the scale of confusion from 1 to 10, I am now about Barliman Butterbur (thats around 8)
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, come on chaps, let Eonwe be! He seems like a perfectly decent newbe to me! You don't really want to go back to the days of slaughtering anyone new, do you? 2005 is a long time away!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

yes, but 2012 is coming soon.
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
quote:
Oh, come on chaps, let Eonwe be! He seems like a perfectly decent newbe to me!
Thankyou Hamfast [] . Though i am wondering, how long does it take/what do you have to do to lose noob status ?
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
To me, with the exception of WGW, everyone posting in this thread are n00bz.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Hammy, he might be one of your sockpuppets. The style is somewhat similar... []
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

quote:
Though i am wondering, how long does it take/what do you have to do to lose noob status ?
It depends. How much money do you have?
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
quote:
It depends. How much money do you have?
im a student living in England, take a wild stab in the dark....
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
im a student living in England, take a wild stab in the dark....
Ok n00b... send me 12 beers ... 3 each of Fullers ESB, Old Speckled Hen, Spitfire Kentish Ale, White Shield & I'll appoint you a low number that was registered by someone who never bothered to post and got deleted. [] []
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's a good offer. I had to sacrifice a virgin to get out of n00b status.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Needless to say, the virgin was forever more a noob.
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
send me 12 beers ... 3 each of Fullers ESB, Old Speckled Hen, Spitfire Kentish Ale, White Shield
Good selection, although I find the Old Speckled Hen rather dull. From the English repertoire, I'd recommend Oakham's Hawse Buckler or Bishop's Farewell, Fuller's 1845, Woodforde's Nelson's Revenge, Thornbridge Hall's Halcyon IPA, Hopdaemon Skrimshander IPA, Adnams Innovation, Hook Norton Double Stout, or, if you really want to splash out, O'Hanlon's Thomas Hardy's Ale.

I almost guarantee you won't be disappointed!

[ 10-13-2009, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Glóin the Dark ]

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] I know... but Eonwe said he was a college student so I was going easy on 'em. I was going to request Adnams Broadside...

Have to search out some of those brews you mention, but I won';t be surporised they aren't available here.

Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
Never mind all this real ale and beer nonsense, real men eat their alcohol....

-

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] n00b #11232 [] that tells me everything I need to know about ya. []
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
quote:
n00b #11232 that tells me everything I need to know about ya.
What?
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently he dislikes solid alcohol. [] No offense towards you. [] (I guess)

[ 10-15-2009, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Recent Disciplinary Action (Page 63)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Open Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help