Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  63  64  65 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Recent Disciplinary Action (Page 4)
Author Topic: Recent Disciplinary Action
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That thread was funny, I agree, Neytari , I couldn't stop laughing; the whole thing was so ridiculous really, and everyone's comments were brilliant. Just proves what witty and intelligent citizens we are! And much nicer than getting abusive in an angry way - if you follow that.
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky for me, I found out what the printable version option is for. Go me! []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cough cough*

And how long have you been a citizen of Minas Tirith, Neytari?

[]

Roll of Honor Linarien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2073

posted      Profile for Linarien   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL!!! I was practically on the floor when I read that first post and Gandalf's response... then after a while I just got incredibly annoyed by her... [] []
From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cough* *cough*
The printable version has not been here all that long.

From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

*cough*sorry*cough*
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cough* don't be sorry [] *cough*
From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

*cough*I wasn't really [] *cough*
Roll of Honor Linarien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2073

posted      Profile for Linarien   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cough* does my name look like LinariAn? I dont think so *cough*

[ 08-18-2002, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Linarien ]

From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ecthelion of the Fountain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
(hands out cough lozenges to everyone, hoping i dont get sick,,, no not this kinda sick, cough medicine dont take care of this)

(Stiffels a cough)

gets up quickly and runs like hell

From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I was kidding. I have a lot of stuff saved already. I had just forgotten about the Printable thingy and felt stupid []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WGW, Citizen once known as Pirotess is still going by the name of **** YOU even if she hasn't posted here lately. I just looked at a newly brought up thread in the Pony and she was there clear as day.

This is the thread.

(of course, you might already know that)

[]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

GRRRR!!!
And she has a cool avatar too...

Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

Unfortunately, any new person with it will be stigmatized almost at once, probably. Perhaps we should retire it for a few months.
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But wasn´t it also her own design, not from Fingy´s or anyone else´s pages? Doesn´t it sort of belong to her?
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Galadriel Daughter of Ear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1690

posted      Profile for Galadriel Daughter of Ear   Email Galadriel Daughter of Ear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Her avatar? No! "Pirotess'" avatar is from TORN on the Galadriel character page. It's not by her.
Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

I´ve seen the original picture. What I meant was... never mind. I don´t care what happens to her Avatar.
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

You mean she had it custum made, like I did (and I think you did too, come to think of it)?
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

That´s the word, custom made. Yes, Fran made my Avatar out of request, and before that I used one of Fingolfin´s (kudos to both [] )
Vash the Stampede
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1707

posted      Profile for Vash the Stampede   Email Vash the Stampede   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,
I just wanted to tell everyone that my sister (Pirotess) DID NOT change her name to f*** you. We both havent been on MT for awhile because we have been on vacation. And even if she was able to get on I know for a fact that she wouldnt do something like that. Please accept our apologys for this mistake and I hope you guys can understand that this was not her. Thanks for listening to me.

From: Good 'ole USA! | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Linarien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2073

[]
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If that is true, you both need to get your house in order before anything else happens like this again.

Where does she use Minas Tirith? Only at home? At school? Do you make sure you logout when you are not at home? Did you tell anyone about Minas Tirith who might be able to get or guess your password?

You both should change your passwords and be aware that you need to be careful when using machines that others have access to.

I will expect answers if you ever hope to see Pirotess unbanned.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As for my personal opinion, which means nothing, but I'm giving it anyways, I very highly doubt that someone else changed pirotess's name. Either vash is trying to get her unbanned, even if he knows she did it. Or Vash is the same person as pirotess, which is always a likely choice.
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

I have not seen a great deal of good come out of Vash or Pirotess, so I am tempted, like GtW, to disagree with what Vash says. However, I am always ready to give a person a second chance. However, from Pirotess's message giving her rather disruptive opinion of GtW, I can see why he doesn't believe Vash, and I also think, due to that post, that this is her second chance and she blew it.

Then again, WGW is the boss.

Roll of Honor Linarien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2073

^^See above^^

[] Mandin and GtW do present a good point.

Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Recent Disciplinary Action (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  63  64  65 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Open Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help