Minas Tirith Forums
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  63  64  65 
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Recent Disciplinary Action (Page 34)
Author Topic: Recent Disciplinary Action
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Calm down. WGW is perfectly capable of taking care of things. But he does have a life besides the internet. He'll see it when he sees it and he'll take care of it if he feels the need to.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Thorin. SLS I guess.(Short-tempered Latino Syndrome)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Minastir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4001

posted      Profile for Tar-Minastir   Email Tar-Minastir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A new court is in session!
*gets popcorn and soda*
*awaits fireworks*

Sorry, it's just that this thread seems like a show sometimes, with people yelling at each other and getting banned and whatnot.

From: Vermont | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have not had a chance to speak with him.

I was waiting until I get home and re-read his answers to the registration questions since I want to quote them in my message. So far, he has not posted anything related to Tolkien other than a few words. Since I don't allow people to become citizens merely to chat, I will warn him to up the maturity level a bit and/or make some serious Tolkien posts if he wants to remain in my good graces.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much WGW. If he continues to act up I will inform you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
posted      Profile for Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth   Author's Homepage   Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow I am supprised that I have not yet entered into this site... No one has said my name yet, so I guess that I have to be a little more provocative and slighlty more offencive. I like to push the envolope of what is accepted and not. []

[ 03-17-2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth ]

From: Conquering the world from my ninth layer of hell. I.E. Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Minastir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4001

posted      Profile for Tar-Minastir   Email Tar-Minastir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry Ben, we'll see you here soon...though I think the word you want is "provocative"

[ 03-16-2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Tar-Minastir ]

From: Vermont | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth has made himself known. He is about to be...
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
posted      Profile for Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth   Author's Homepage   Edit/Delete Post 
Hows that for time Mike??? Id have to say that it is pretty good, tell me, how about you? Whoever reads this, this is all a big joke to me, I find it very funny.
From: Conquering the world from my ninth layer of hell. I.E. Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
3 hours, and 24 minutes. That takes skill.
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not a joke anymore...you just got reported by a load of people.
[]

E- Smoogel could beat you any time, and stop double posting. []

[ 03-16-2004, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Nolofinwë ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
There is nothing wrong with what I am doing. Leave me alone. And what is Smoogle?

[ 03-17-2004, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth ]

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sighs*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
Yes come on! Bring it. You all might have senority over me, but that is not stopping me from what I do. All I was trying to do was "desegragate".
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What the heck is the problem here? I haven't reviewed all your posts, but I also haven't recieved any reported posts of yours either (as of last night).

Is there any real issue here or is this just posturing that could be done via PM?

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Minastir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4001

I would say the latter. It involves a twisted web of someone invading the girls room and posting things just to stir up a reaction. The usual.
Roll of Honor Kaladir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2695

posted      Profile for Kaladir   Email Kaladir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
this guy seems to want to cause trouble for himself, see his post in PP about not being liked, he had some friendly advice and seems not to see it that way []
From: Glasgow | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is the first time I enter this thread and hopefuly it will be the last too. I just want to say that the new citizen xXx is realy annoying and he has posted various irritating posts. I also think that he should be remouved, its not personal, I just think that he's unfit for Minas Tirith's status.
As for the new guy above, anothar child who decided to play piano on our nerves. Both of them are boring and get in the way of M.T. life.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Her Majesty the High Duchess of Torture and Pain.
Server of the Sun
~
Athene and Arien the Maia:
Overtaking posters since 2003

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
Music to my ears. Thanks White Gold Weilder, and Tar-Ministar. You two see things my ways. I am not being offensive in any mannor if you notice, and I do not play piano with anything, I play the tuba.

[ 03-17-2004, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth ]

Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
*Cough* *Wheeze*

E- You must mean offensive. []

[ 03-17-2004, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Nolofinwë ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
Typo. And yes that is true, I meant Offensive. No hard feelings?
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
[] Hard feelings. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
Im taking a chance, you dont like me?
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
[] What does it look like? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
You dont like me because I am a little disrespectful. If you read my posts, I am never mean, always polite, etc. It is sort of a rule of mine, be nice. You are making me think that I should make an exception to this rule...
Minas Tirith Forums » Minas Tirith Site Announcements » Recent Disciplinary Action (Page 34)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  63  64  65 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Open Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help