Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » I am looking for Galadriel's Phial from the Noble Collection
Author Topic: I am looking for Galadriel's Phial from the Noble Collection
Calenlassiel
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11356
posted      Profile for Calenlassiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you know where to buy one.. please let me know.
From: Garden of the Lady | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Its a nice collectable! Hope you find one!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calenlassiel
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11356
posted      Profile for Calenlassiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I finally got it... I found it on ebay... I guess patience does help...
From: Garden of the Lady | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That is good news! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » I am looking for Galadriel's Phial from the Noble Collection
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help