profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Looking for a T-shirt
Author Topic: Looking for a T-shirt
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an old JRRT T-shirt that I love that is getting really worn out, and I'm hoping to find a new one. I'm afraid it's probably long "out of print," though.

The shirt has a caricature of the good professor himself, smoking a pipe and looking very hobbit-ish. Exposed, furry feet, short stature, traveling hood and cloak, etc.

If any of you have seen such a shirt and know where I can get one, I would be forever in your debt. At least for a few days or so. []

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
you may have a better chance of finding the print/pic online, and then you can make your own t-shirt print from that image.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an original print Minas Tirith t-shirt in near mint shape.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...do want! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I actually gave it to my wife so it's technically hers.
I do have my original Barrow Downs t-shirt still.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Looking for a T-shirt
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help