profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Middle-earth Fashions for Sale
Author Topic: Middle-earth Fashions for Sale
Arwen Legolas
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 6401
posted      Profile for Arwen Legolas   Email Arwen Legolas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have three gently worn Middle-earth Gowns for sale. due to a medical condition I gained to much weight to fit into them. They are custom made and fit sizes 18-22, with 22 being a little tight. They were made by my husband. Those are high quality gowns. No reasonable[ offer will be refused.

The first one is Arwen's "Blood Red Gown" it is made out satin, linnen and brocade and consists of a full lenth Slip/Undergown and Upper gown. It is light and not see through.

-

The next one is similar to a Gondorian Gown in the Coronation scene. It is made out of Renaissance Brocade for the overcoat/bodice and outside of the sleeves, Matallic Green for the lining of the sleeves and the skirt, Gold Silk for the Blouse, and Silk for the veil piece. I saw outfits like that for $1200 at the RenFest. I am definitely NOT looking for that kind of money here.It's the Green and Gold outfit on the Left

-

The Last one could be for a formal as well as a RenFest/LOTR dress. I am the one on the Right. This is about a size 24.

-

Please feel free to PM me. I will consider all offers.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Yé! utúvienyes!

From: Traveling between Lasgalen and Rivendell | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Middle-earth Fashions for Sale
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help