Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Anyone want some LOTR books?
Author Topic: Anyone want some LOTR books?
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all.

I am currently trying to raise extra money for school. I have two of the LOTR books that are on the writing of the books. I have Treason of Isengard and War of the Ring . If anyone is intrested and would be willing to help me out with my money situation, I will be willing to part with them.

I also have lots of LOTR TCG for sale if anyone is intrested in buying them.

[ 01-05-2007, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Captain of Gondor ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Embrace the power of the One Ring, or embrace your own destruction.

From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hardcover or softcover? Condition?

Also, what is TCG?

Feel free to drop me a private note.

From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
FOr every one's info, they have only been read once and in almost perfect condition.

TCG is trading card game.

From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

I take it as a no. No one is intrested in these books. [] Fine. Roberts, I sent you a pm.

[ 01-13-2007, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Captain of Gondor ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Anyone want some LOTR books?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help