Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Okee doke, now 2006 Elvish Battle Calendar is here!
Author Topic: Okee doke, now 2006 Elvish Battle Calendar is here!
Laithaine
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4928
posted      Profile for Laithaine   Email Laithaine   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just like last year in that it's hand done and comprised of great parts of those holy books but it has a new background, format and colors. (I broke my digital camera so i'm in a fix in that I can't show it to you. But if you look at the 2005 post below, you'll get the idea). This one, being focused on battles, has some great scenes, an interesting new texture and is covered with weapons (cause it's a battle calendar).

anyway, they're $15 (that includes shipping) and if you want one, just email me (autumnelf@optonline.net)

Cheers all!
Laithaine

From: Shadowvale | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take 2!

[]

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laithaine
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4928
posted      Profile for Laithaine   Email Laithaine   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks both of you for your interest. I'll have them out on Monday!
From: Shadowvale | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Laithaine, could you advise me by email or PM your PayPal details and costs, so I can take care of this.

Ta! []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parmastahir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5320
posted      Profile for Parmastahir   Email Parmastahir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My 2006 calendars arrived today! They are simply little treasures. Am thrilled to add it to my collection and am sending one to a fellow collector in the Netherlands. You will find it and Laithaine's 2005 and 2004 (thanks solely to her!) calendars on my Tolkien calendar website. I will get the pictures on this weekend. Check them out at:

www.angelfire.com/tn3/tolkiencalendars

From: Green Hill Country | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Okee doke, now 2006 Elvish Battle Calendar is here!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help