Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » The Artist's Inn ..... Top 3 (Page 8)
Author Topic: The Artist's Inn ..... Top 3
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, you are too kind, as always Arien. It's good to see you in here again. Any chance we will ever get to see you're artwork []

Athene, I didn't know you could draw! Good stuff, I really like you're cat and delicate detail of that dude (of whom and of whose band I've never heard of). []

And you Sprit! You just wanted a chance to sady woodlouse didn't you... Crápa? [] [] []

From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No... YES! [] [] But I also mean the " [] " part. I hope she loved it very much! []

[ 05-20-2005, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Silver Spirit ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharaz Kiwi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2880

posted      Profile for Pharaz Kiwi   Author's Homepage   Email Pharaz Kiwi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you guys are all so freakin' talented!

quote:
What happened to Matt Cameron after Soundgarden broke up, anyway?
I believe he went to be a drummer for Pearl Jam.
From: Dead smack in the middle, New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My Elfwood site...

Here's a couple that are already on the site

-

The Monkey King

-

Saved

From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You might want to just post links to those images or make smaller versions to save yourself bandwidth. Your server seemed to be chugging them out slowly to me while other images of that size load almost instantly.

Eh, or maybe your server was just busy at the time.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Erufailar ,

those are excellent works - you have talent, skills and commitment, as it seems! Keep it on []

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
posted      Profile for Pippin the fierce   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin the fierce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Erufailar! WOW! How do you do that!?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his." - Gen. George S. Patton

"We can't make you do something, but we can make you wish you had."

From: The greatest place on earth-VIRGINIA!!! | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isil, Flower of Telperion
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5181
posted      Profile for Isil, Flower of Telperion   Email Isil, Flower of Telperion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! Those are amazing!!!
From: Way Out in the Middle of Nowhere | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello artists who seem to have disappeared from the face of the Earth []

Your wonderfull unique, magnificent ....
*shut her already*

... and overall extremely talented host, that would be me, finally has some work to show!
[]
Ok let's go.

These are some murals I did for a friend's house.
The green toom will later be turned to a nursery, for now it's a study room. With nice surroundings.
The lake

the butterflies
the lake AND the butterflies

A general view

some flowers
A bee that happened to stop by

the end of the field
It's all pop art.

Now the bedroom, painted light blue so the sea details
The mermaid guarding the door
the dolphin over the bed
a seahorse
above the level of sea
benieth the level of sea
the painting in the bathroom
feary ridder guaring the hallway door That would be a small army of faeries doing the same thing
as I previously said []
the living room painting, bottom
up we go

further up

and we reached the top!

And last a painting of mine that I am ready to ship off to it's reciever.

[ 09-02-2005, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Arien the Maia ]

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Arien finally a new post in here! And from you no less!

I think this is the first time you've actually been able to post any of your artwork right? Well hopefully it won't be the last. []

From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Woody, it is the first but defenetly not the last. I had problems with my pc stuff for a couple of years and couldn't do much about posting any of my work, but this has finally changed so yup, I'm in for the ride []
From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead Lady's Undertaker
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5214
posted      Profile for Dead Lady's Undertaker   Email Dead Lady's Undertaker   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am impressed boys and girls, great stuff you all have []
I can't draw a straight line but I can admire all I want, right?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If I was reborn, I'd like to be a god, any god, they all seem to be having one groovy time.

From: Unknown and without desire to know | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Arien, beautiful painting, my dear! Oh, and if you're not too busy, can you come to do my room too? []
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dearest Telperaca -

What is your e-mail so I may send you some poems?

From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings. Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture stored in my email, not into a hyperlink but so that it can be immediately viewed in a post? That would be great.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

The only way to show a picture in MT is to upload it into a pictures account and then link to it []
And welcome

Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
posted      Profile for Incanus   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, okay. Thanks Arien. I'll try it out.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

From: Minas Tirith | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Incanus
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5034
Dragon--no shades or colors

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I aistan ilfirinion

Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
posted      Profile for Pippin the fierce   Author's Homepage   Email Pippin the fierce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Great job...

I am currently taking an Art class, and thought I'd post one of my pictures.
Zebra Pic

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his." - Gen. George S. Patton

From: The greatest place on earth-VIRGINIA!!! | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please tell me how to access those pictures, my dear Pippin.
I don't have the mad skills to hack through "access denied."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin the fierce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4487
Try this one:
Zebra

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Some warhammer inspired pictures from my soon to be Elfwood Fanart page...

The Avatar of Kaela Mensha Khaine
 -

High Elf Prince
 -

High Elf Swordmaster of Hoeth
 -

From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

[] As always your work leaves me in awe and with no other comment than total []

By the way, I love and envy your ability to present shadows on the details. The cloak of the High elf Prince and the small details in all others are faschinating []

Ok , pale in comparison but I refuse to give up just because Erufailar is so damn good []
[]

Of late I started sketching -quite furiously for that matter- many Tolkien chracters. These are just few shots of the first couple, the rest will follow durring christmas and in colour []
Be kind, as I said before I am hopeless with pencils, this is my first go at it.

This is supposed to be Arien holding the sphere containing the last flower of Laurelin
Melian the Maia
detail of Melian
Elbereth
detail of the face
detail of the crown

[ 12-15-2005, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Arien the Maia ]

Hoom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4497

posted      Profile for Hoom   Email Hoom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Arien, you've really captured the essence of the characters! Melian and Varda (the Quenya, the Quenya!) are so elegant but also look strong-willed and confident. Arien is a lot more sexier (is this intentional [] ), and has a wistful look about her - it goes nicely with the imagery of the task set for her. []

Continue!

From: Sydney | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » The Artist's Inn ..... Top 3 (Page 8)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help