Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » The Artist's Inn ..... Top 3 (Page 13)
Author Topic: The Artist's Inn ..... Top 3
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your doodles have really nice figures... No fair! []
[]
What do you plan to do with them? []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

This one has entered the drawing room, wich means she is sketched from the beggining and she will soon be coloured. Then I will do the details with Photoshop and once she is done she will be filed to experiment more with her character. She is a nymph, she doesn't have a constant presence in the story but she appears in important moments.
So occasionaly she will be dessed. []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

posted      Profile for Erinti   Email Erinti   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK, this is a late contribution, but...

To those of you who in March were unsure about who is in Jenny Dolfen's Kinslayer picture: it is Maedhros in Alqualondë, still with long hair and both hands. I've got this from the horse's mouth, a.k.a. Jenny herself. []

From: Somewhere out there | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Woodwose
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3503

posted      Profile for The Woodwose   Email The Woodwose   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah the days of old, when then Artists in was bustling with activity... []
 -

I haven't drawn much lately but I enjoyed doing this one of movie Aragorn []

From: I'm a wose darn it! I live in the WOODS!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To those of you who in March were unsure about who is in Jenny Dolfen's Kinslayer picture: it is Maedhros in Alqualondë, still with long hair and both hands. I've got this from the horse's mouth, a.k.a. Jenny herself. []
Thank you. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aina Moja
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1962

posted      Profile for Aina Moja   Author's Homepage   Email Aina Moja   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I need to get my a$$ in gear and work on some stuff. I currently have a graphic novel planned and am working on something for my friend's new baby's room. But for now, here's a piece I've been working on for the cover of my website:

-
Don't ask me about the symbolism, I don't even know.

Woodwose I LOVE that piece! It's awesome!!

From: The Back of A Camel | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like a lot everything that's been posted on this page ! [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think Arien the Maia's Ar art wins this page so far! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » The Artist's Inn ..... Top 3 (Page 13)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help