Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » RAUNCHY PHOTOS OF LOBELIA (Page 3)
Author Topic: RAUNCHY PHOTOS OF LOBELIA
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wetty, if you like, Gorthaur can dress up as Freya
You're offering Wetty a drag queen? That's pathetic Bele... []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you're the expert []

[]

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That's pathetic Bele...
That's our Bele []
[]
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Right, go ahead and make me cry. []

I think a photo would be in order to ease my pain []

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think a photo would be in order to ease my pain.
No way. But we can give you morphine instead.

Edit: wrong quote, sorry. []

[ 07-28-2004, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: Hidalgo ]

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What?

Someone has been drinking sangria for breakfast... []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

*Hands Belle a tissue*

*Watches as it goes up in flames* []

Now shuddup blubbing like a silly German footballer that has just lost 5:1 to England at home [] []
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

Did I win? When do I get to see the pics?
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

I think, Swelf, that indeed you and Gorgeous are both the winners []
However [] I will be with holding the pics from you until after my visit with you, just to make sure you honour your bid [] Do you really think I was born yesterday? []
[] []
Now to go work on Gorgeous []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » RAUNCHY PHOTOS OF LOBELIA (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help