Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » RAUNCHY PHOTOS OF LOBELIA (Page 1)
Author Topic: RAUNCHY PHOTOS OF LOBELIA
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yep! That's correct []
In my pocession, even as we speak, I have several colour photographs of Lobelia SB []
Now what you may be asking would I be hoping to get for saucy pics of Lobelia Sackville-Baggins? []
'Not an awful bloody lot!' would be my reply! []
No! No! This is no Baggins that I speak of, but rather SB is 'Southern Belle' and Lobelia my nickname for that mistress of the fro..................
[] Yes! Gentlemen! Get your bids in now for nothing less than the wonderful lady that is our very own ÉowynatHeart []
I have up to three, yes that's right....THREE photos of the gorgeous lady up for grabs []
So get your offers of any kind in now, the weirder the better []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Without wishing to be unduly picky, isn't Miz Lobelia Lobelia?
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Maybe Queenie []
But here's the disclaimer []
quote:
and Lobelia my nickname for that mistress of the fro..................

'The fro' is no other than EaH []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What the?

Mr. Wetwang....come here []
You and I will be having a talk!!!!!!!
Are you totally mental??????

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What is a "fro"?
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

A 'fro' is something to do with having big hair []

Oh! Hi, Lobelia [] How's tricks?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

Yeah!
You'll think tricks!!!!!!!
You better read your PM's..............

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Look! []
If I get no offers by let's say a week next saturday you can have them back, OK? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fro, short for Afro:

-

I bid two gold pieces...

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Is that an early pic of yourself Swelf? []

The bidding stands at Two gold pieces [] Is that for each, sir or all three? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

quote:
If I get no offers by let's say a week next saturday you can have them back, OK?

Oaky, this could be depressing []
Roll of Honor Miz Lobelia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1612

posted      Profile for Miz Lobelia   Email Miz Lobelia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] what the h.... ?! []

Dang, Wetty, you get up to all sorts of trouble.

(At least my friend SSA knows who the REAL Lobelia is!!)

From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

[]
But you're Miz L to me [] and I could never do something like this to a fellow plant lover []

Or could I? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What is that all about? [] Wetty you better watch it... while EaH may be a really nice woman, she can possibly turn into a fiery creature that even a Balrog would fear []
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

quote:
she can possibly turn into a fiery creature
Keep feeding the fantasy my good sir [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

Why anyone would want pics of me when I'm 2 years old is beyond me []
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh oh oh baby pictures!!!!1111 3 gold coins! []
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

ooookay...never mind []
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
4 gold coins... and the Nauglamír. []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Ahhhhhhh! The Nauglamir has been thrown in [] I see the Swelf is determined to get his hands upon the pics []
Ok only the Arkenstone or half of Smaug's hoard will beat the Nauglamir [] Unless anyone can find the odd Simaril or two lying around []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

I offer the Girdle of Melian - looks really nice on men and women alike! []
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Sorry Bele [] The Girdle of Melian isn't a physical object and the bidding can't include 'etheral' things []
Unless, of course, you were on about the belt she wears to keep her dress up []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Baby pictures? I bid a red elven handkerchief. Elrond's got too many of them in his drawers.
~~~~~~
And from my grammy:
"Never underestimate the power of a girdle" ~ Melian

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

quote:
I bid a red elven handkerchief
[]
Cele the bidding has already reached four gold pieces and the Nauglamir so a handkerchief really don't rub it any more. I think we're looking for a Simaril or two now []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...I can outbid Singy.

*raises hand*
Four gold pieces and a cup of coffee!

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » RAUNCHY PHOTOS OF LOBELIA (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help