Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Gorgeous, Handmade Arwen Dress CHEAP.
Author Topic: Gorgeous, Handmade Arwen Dress CHEAP.
Celoriand Elwëdhrim
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4563
posted      Profile for Celoriand Elwëdhrim   Author's Homepage   Email Celoriand Elwëdhrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all. About two years ago my best friend's mom made me this AWESOME dress for me to wear on Halloween to be Arwen. It is a GORGEOUS dress and is very very very well made, and I have never worn it since. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in learning more about it? It'd probably fit a size 12-14 girl. And I'm TALL(6'4")so, it would need to be hemmed because it dragged along the floor when I wore it. I'm also a guy, hence the reason a girl with larger than normal proportions need apply. Or another tall, skinny guy.

If anyone's at all interested, I'll further this thread and post pics of the dress. I'm only looking for like $150 for the costume. OBO.

[] Yes, I am gay. Yes I did dabble in cross-dressing for a while. If anyone feels the need to comment, well, they know where to go.... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Son of Olwë & Prince of Alqualondë

From: Tampa, Fl | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eáránë
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4671
posted      Profile for Eáránë   Email Eáránë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! Im intrested in the dress. Im planning on being Arwen for Halloween this year and I cant seem to find a dress I like!

Thanx! []

Eáránë
AkA...Amber []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~*~LeGoLaS RoX My SoX!!!~*~

From: Some where 'round here! | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celoriand Elwëdhrim
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4563
posted      Profile for Celoriand Elwëdhrim   Author's Homepage   Email Celoriand Elwëdhrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sure, no prob. I can send you pics if you like. I'll have to wait until I get home so I can take them with my digital camera. Once I upload 'em, I'll email ya with them, and we can go from there. Thanks! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Son of Olwë & Prince of Alqualondë

From: Tampa, Fl | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eáránë
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4671
posted      Profile for Eáránë   Email Eáránë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That'd be great!
Thanx again!
Amber []

From: Some where 'round here! | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tari Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4536
posted      Profile for Tari Mithrandir   Email Tari Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a second, I need an Arwen dress, too; but if Eáránë wants it, that's ok, I would still appreciate it if you sent me some pictures though.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deathy
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4398
posted      Profile for Deathy   Author's Homepage   Email Deathy   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you dont mind even though I'm not intrested I would like to see the pictures if thats alright with you.

[] []

From: Death Town | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Gorgeous, Handmade Arwen Dress CHEAP.
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help