Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Toybiz`s 2004 action figure line up!
Author Topic: Toybiz`s 2004 action figure line up!
ChrispyCream
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1701

posted      Profile for ChrispyCream   Email ChrispyCream   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Witchking and Shelob and Orcs OH MY!

There`s ALOT of pictures... but it`s worth looking through them... there is alot of awesome stuff on offer this year... Elendil and Gil-Galad Look awesome. As does the witchking and little pippin in armour.... The underscaled fell beast and shelob are a bit iffy tho... Annnnyway you be the judge....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
7 Seasons, 144 Episodes, 6018 minutes, 361018 Seconds.
BEST. SHOW. EVER.
Mist and shadow, cloud and shade,
All shall fade, all shall fade.

From: Australia, land of milk and honey... and some cement. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum the great
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1642

posted      Profile for Gollum the great   Email Gollum the great   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I judge the new Arwen dissapointing after such a long wait.
They could do better than giving her Galadriel's body.
At least the face sculpt is good.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...What we came to realise was that you don't have to put a sword in her hands to make her strong. And where we've come to now is all these true elements of who Arwen is. I mean this is an incredibley powerful and fearless woman filled with so much hope and belief and that is strong enough. ~ Liv Tyler (Arwen)
A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: canberra , australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouth of Sauron
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4533
posted      Profile for The Mouth of Sauron   Email The Mouth of Sauron   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. the MOS one is coming out this summer with a limited Black gates set.
From: UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar Telcontar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4385
posted      Profile for Elessar Telcontar   Email Elessar Telcontar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I won't get the black gate set. I don't think I need a 5th Aragorn, a 3rd Legolas and whoever comes with them. I want the mouth of sauron though even though this is the same stratagy they used with the Haldir helms deep figure. Although that is why I learned to customize.
Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luthien daughter of Melian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2121

posted      Profile for Luthien daughter of Melian   Author's Homepage   Email Luthien daughter of Melian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got Pippin as a soldier of Gondor, very cool with excellent detail [] and they have alot more of the action figures at KB toys.
From: The Shire | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Toybiz`s 2004 action figure line up!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help