profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Horn of Gondor
Author Topic: Horn of Gondor
Elrond
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4242
posted      Profile for Elrond   Email Elrond   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would really love to have a replica of the horn of Gondor, after all, Boromir IS my favorite character. []

If you could please post some information, that would be great.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A."

From: Wilmington, NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4428
posted      Profile for Asmodeus Lord ofthe Ninth   Author's Homepage   Edit/Delete Post 
You can find almost anyting on Ebay, Id recomend going there, but I dont know if there is something that you are looking for or not.
From: Conquering the world from my ninth layer of hell. I.E. Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrond
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4242
posted      Profile for Elrond   Email Elrond   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Great Advice Asmodeous...

I really Appreciate it!!!

They Had IT YEAY!!!!

From: Wilmington, NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Horn of Gondor
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help