Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Autografs! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Autografs!
The Rohirrim
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4057
posted      Profile for The Rohirrim   Email The Rohirrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Soaron would be pretty cool indeed, although I don't have a clue who he is.
From: Plains Of Rohan | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sala Baker played Sauron. He's a very big very nice guy.
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rohirrim
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4057
posted      Profile for The Rohirrim   Email The Rohirrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No No No, I am talking about Soaron...not Sauron.. []
From: Plains Of Rohan | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh him...well who knows about him. Some no name of very little importance I'm sure. []
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

posted      Profile for Sir Dolenbalion   Email Sir Dolenbalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
King Smoogel - read more carefully next time:

quote:
The autographs of our signed photos are preprinted within each photo.

These are not original autographs. Pre-printed autographs mean that the signatures were already on the picture when copies were printed. Sorry bud.
From: The Great Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Purplewood of Dolebyland! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
posted      Profile for King Smoogel   Email King Smoogel   Edit/Delete Post 
I refused to pay. []
Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirkwood's Dark Princess
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4192
posted      Profile for Mirkwood's Dark Princess   Email Mirkwood's Dark Princess   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what does 'refused to pay' mean? oh, you naughty, naughty, little boy, you...
From: the beautiful forest of Mirkwood (aka Canada ...lol) | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chucks888
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2133

posted      Profile for chucks888   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You can see my autograph collection here:

http://chucks888.freeservers.com/reports/book.html

All met in person. For the love of goodness folks don't buy autographs on Ebay *shudders* Especially not those 15 cast signed poster things. I've never seen anything more phoney looking. But, people buy em, so, the cycle continues.

One exception though, if you're dead set on buying an actor's autograph, look for "Topps autograph cards" those are authentic cards the actors signed for the Topps card company, and randomly inserted into packs of trading cards. Ebay is pretty safe for those as it's pretty unlikely that someone has forged the actual *card* not to mention the sig.

From: CA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tari Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4536
posted      Profile for Tari Mithrandir   Email Tari Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I met both Viggo(Aragorn) and Andy(Gollum), but the autographs I got were personalised, It is way better to meet them in person.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Autografs! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help