Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Autografs! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Autografs!
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
posted      Profile for King Smoogel   Email King Smoogel   Edit/Delete Post 
were can i get autografs of the fanss??/
Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celeborn of Lothlórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1208

posted      Profile for Celeborn of Lothlórien   Author's Homepage   Email Celeborn of Lothlórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
of the fans? or the actors?
From: Downingtown,Pa | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And can we learn English now?
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You can not get autografs. Such a thing does not exist.
*BANG*

From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
i mean Autographs pl. n.: sry!!1

where can i get some from the actors

[ 01-07-2004, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: smeegel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
For who would lie idle when the King of Smooglers has returned?

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ebay is magic. type in the actor's name you want, and you'll get more things than you could imagine.
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And probably a lot of fakes. There are quite a few jerks who sell forged autographs to fans for big prices []

The only way to really get an autograph and know it's real is to get it in person, or get it from an official source.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've got the autographs of every cast member, so I'll sell them to you for $100 each.

[]

From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celeborn of Lothlórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1208

posted      Profile for Celeborn of Lothlórien   Author's Homepage   Email Celeborn of Lothlórien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
same here...but i accept cash only and the money has to be paid in full before you recieve your autographs... [] []
From: Downingtown,Pa | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rohirrim
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4057
posted      Profile for The Rohirrim   Email The Rohirrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Duuuuude!!
I have all the autograFs you need! Just tell me which castmemeber you want an autograF of, and I will make *ERHM* search them for you immediatly. They only cost 250 Bucks, BUT if you buy 6 you will get a dicount and you will only have to pay 1700. WHAT SAY YOU??

[]

From: Plains Of Rohan | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
Yeah right. I can get em for 45.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Celeborn of Lothlórien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1208

Wow...you need to get a sense of humor Smeegel...and you need to learn a little word called "SARCASM"
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

I can get you them for $30 each.
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
i got the whole cast for 15 bux from a great site ty neway

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you weren't scammed....
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

you HOPE he wasn't scammed? $15? Yeah, it's hard to find ONE good autograPH less than 100.
The Rohirrim
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4057
posted      Profile for The Rohirrim   Email The Rohirrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow...you need to get a sense of humor Smeegel...and you need to learn a little word called "SARCASM"
Exactly my words

[] [] []

BTW, I have the autograph of the big pink orc of Rotk. OH YEAAAAHHH!!!! they said it was the real one, so the 500 bucks I payed for them was really not much for this piece of art!! YEAH!!!!
Look at it...pure perfection !!! AND ONLY FOR 500 BUCKS!!!
 -

[ 01-09-2004, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: The Rohirrim ]

From: Plains Of Rohan | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
wanna see? http://www.pixnmore.com/index.htm search lord of the rings
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

How do you know it's the real thing?

Viggo in particular tries to only sign things as personalized signatures when meeting someone face to face. He doesn't like his autograph going up for sale online.

I'm not saying that it's imposible that the the place you found is legit, but...Fifteen dollars is too good to be true, I'm afraid....

Eleanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2536

posted      Profile for Eleanor Gamgee   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is."

Let it be your mantra when shopping online. Or when doing practically anything else.

From: St. Louis... well, close enough. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I rarely see real autographs from the actors for under $100

Last prices I saw were mostly in the 200 dollar range and they were being sold at the gathering.

I agree the best way to get an autograph is to try and get it in person. Although that can be hard. But they never charge more than 20 dollars and the being able to meet them is awesome.

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've always wondered - what's the point of buying autographs - I always considered them to be something to remember meeting the person by. Sure you can say, "I've got the whole cast's autographs" - but does that really mean anything? It means you can be bothered to spend money on the signature of someone you've never met....

[]

From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
i want gollem's autograf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Yeah, I cherish the autographs I have as mementos of meeting the person....I don't think I would buy the ones I don't have, even if I found them for a good price....
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
i want soaron's autograf []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Autografs! (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help