Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Anduril - Flame of the West (Page 1)
Author Topic: Anduril - Flame of the West
Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2395

posted      Profile for Sam Gamgee   Email Sam Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know a good, reliable website where I can buy a replica of the movie sword, Anduril?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Anariel Aureva
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3741

posted      Profile for Anariel Aureva   Author's Homepage   Email Anariel Aureva   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You can try this website:
Anduril

From: Laurëanórë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sam! THE place to buy the swords is Kult of Athena. They are cheaper than anywhere else, and as all the swords are made by UC (who don't actually sell to the public) you may as well go for price. KoA is one of the most efficient and helpful internet shops I have ever dealt with, can't recommend them highly enough.

As to Andúril, the sword is on back order - available next year. This is the direct link to that sword.

And here it is, in all its glory:

-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh a picture.

I am gonna buy that sword around this time next year when I can afford it.

From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But Andúril, you are Andúril - why do you need to purchase yourself? []
Broono
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4123
posted      Profile for Broono   Edit/Delete Post 
Hee Hee good one!
From: Gondor | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrispyCream
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1701

posted      Profile for ChrispyCream   Email ChrispyCream   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks SSA my beautiful darling shaped character. I`ve been looking for a good cheap site for movie replicas... Your a doll and a half! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
7 Seasons, 144 Episodes, 6018 minutes, 361018 Seconds.
BEST. SHOW. EVER.
Mist and shadow, cloud and shade,
All shall fade, all shall fade.

From: Australia, land of milk and honey... and some cement. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
been sold in slavery to your daughter [] . Buying my freedom...
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

[] to the babe
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Anyway...

Saruman, you are most welcome!

Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2395

posted      Profile for Sam Gamgee   Email Sam Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The blade seems several inches shorter than it does in the movie.

[EDIT]

Actually, the sword's overall length is a stunning 52 and 7/8 INCHES LONG! And the blade itself is a massive 40 and 5/8 inches long and coming in on the scales at 5 lbs, 4 ounces!

This sword is amazing!

click here --> [] <-- for a giant pic of Andúril.

P.S. You can click on the photo to enlarge it.

[ 01-09-2004, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Sam Gamgee ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrispyCream
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1701

posted      Profile for ChrispyCream   Email ChrispyCream   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YAY i have sting.... oooo he`s so pretty. I love it.. Next up i wanna get Legolas` knives and Eowyns sword... ooooo and maybe Hadhafang... Now all i need to do is win the lottery, yay!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
7 Seasons, 144 Episodes, 6018 minutes, 361018 Seconds.
BEST. SHOW. EVER.
Mist and shadow, cloud and shade,
All shall fade, all shall fade.

From: Australia, land of milk and honey... and some cement. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

Hmm. I never cared for sting, or legolas' knives, or the Rohirrim's swords either. Well, I'm an elvish guy to be honest, I mean, look at my fiancée!

But I am going to purchase:

Aragorns Elvish Knife
Andúril
Hadhafang

and perhaps others...

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

*looks at his fiancée*

Lucky you are a sword, I'd say. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] SSA
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

lol.

*leaves hugs around for fianceé*

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*wanders in*

*collects hugs and leaves hugs for her fiancé*

*wanders out again*

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

[] Awww, aren't they cute? []

*vomits in corner*

Grundin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1442
posted      Profile for Grundin   Email Grundin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
it's hard to justify paying money, especially that kind of money, for a nonfunctional sword; so I ask, are there those who own these things that frequent this sight? What was the motivation to shell out that kind of cash? Has it been worth it thus far?
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirkwood's Dark Princess
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4192
posted      Profile for Mirkwood's Dark Princess   Email Mirkwood's Dark Princess   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
here: Anduril
From: the beautiful forest of Mirkwood (aka Canada ...lol) | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2395

I've been looking into buying Andúril, and I'd recommend that you do not but it out of state or out of country. I looked at Anduril from Blades by Brown (?) and the price is 200 US dollars, but another 100 dollars for delivery. I suggest getting it from a local dealer.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Anduril - Flame of the West (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help