profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » poster's
Author Topic: poster's
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i got a lotr poster this year for christmas, and i dont knwo where esle to post this, but its qutie nice,

and here a pic of it
 -

im trying to find the rest to post, but theres lots, like one with gandalf, and merry on a hill wiht surumons ball, and there christmsn lights, in the back gound blinking giving it qutie a nice affect.

i found some more and am going to post them.

or maybe the link if thers a few to many but i must get off teh computer for the night. till tomarrow!

[ 07-08-2003, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: White Dwarf ]

From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Radagast the Squib
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3200

posted      Profile for Radagast the Squib   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That poster is....Nice []
From: Somewhere in Mirkwood | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eirlys
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2048

posted      Profile for Eirlys   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Its very colouful- We have something like it in our English class- Ijust sit for a few hours a week staring at it!
From: East of the Sunrise | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's one Kickin' poster, White Dwarf! Me wanties! hehe. I love those fantasy LotR posters.
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golden Evenstar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2352

posted      Profile for Golden Evenstar   Email Golden Evenstar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi....where's the best source for LOTR posters??? They look great!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In sorrow we must go, but not in despair. Behold! we are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory. Farewell!...Aragorn

From: Rivendall | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i got mine, may sounds dumb to most but oh well, at a home hardware, its also a funritre store up stairs and i saw the poster and i fell in love with it!
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Around here they sell a lot at college bookstores,(where they have virtually everything), and check FYE if you have one near you. That's where I've gotten all of my LotR posters so far. LotR Movie posters that is. The fantasy ones are a bit harder to find.
If you can go through the internet, check All-Posters. They have EVERYTHING that is a poster.

From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Radagast the Squib
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3200

posted      Profile for Radagast the Squib   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That site is pretty cool!

*Looks for all LOTR related pics*

From: Somewhere in Mirkwood | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For my birthday this year, Miriel sent me one of those 'exclusive' posters from New Line--the one of Frodo and Gandalf in Moria, with the quotes:

"I wish the Ring had never come to me....."

"So do all who live to see such times..."

I'd just like to caution Canadians who purchase something like this from the USA that you will get hit with a $10.00 duty (on top of the CDN => USD currency conversion). The poster is shipped in a good sturdy container, delivered by Fed-Ex (completely unwarranted, imo). When I received notice that the poster was at their warehouse, I called to ensure that there were no supplemental charges. I was told there was none, only to get that bill for $10.00 in the mail 2 weeks later. I'd suggest that you get New LIne to ship to a friend in the US, and that friend ships it to you as a gift, NOT merchandise. That way, you will pay less for shipping, and will avoid the %&&&@@@##!!!! duty.

[ 08-02-2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouth of Sauron
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4533
posted      Profile for The Mouth of Sauron   Email The Mouth of Sauron   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When my Empire mag arrived it gave me a poster or Aragorn and brego and bergo on his back legs and the black gate. i think it was the MOS scheen.
From: UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » poster's
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help