Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Gandalf the white's staff?
Author Topic: Gandalf the white's staff?
The Ring of Barahir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3457

posted      Profile for The Ring of Barahir   Email The Ring of Barahir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know were I can find Gandalf the white's staff. t looks awsome.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I have only three words to say: D'OH!!!and Homer rocks!

From: munchkin land were I am king! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Dragon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3604

posted      Profile for Silver Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think they'll be selling the staff
From: Scotland | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the real thing? I seriously doubt it. And if they are, there's a slim chance you will be able to afford it.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Proud Member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
find some wood and carve one RoB.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"your sig is too long"- wgw
"huh?"-faith mauk
this one time, i thought i saw a u.f.o., but it was just a plane, so i waved at it.

From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And a little white paint []
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

posted      Profile for faithy gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email faithy gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you get the right kind of wood you wouldn't have to paint it, just sand it.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"huh?"-faith mauk
this one time, i thought i saw a u.f.o., but it was just a plane, so i waved at it.

From: under a pointy hat. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
wouldnt it fade tho?
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ring of Barahir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3457

posted      Profile for The Ring of Barahir   Email The Ring of Barahir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha funny and a friend who isn't a member wanted me to find out for him because he dosn't have a working computer or he would join.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: munchkin land were I am king! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithy gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2708

no, i would'nt fade, i don't think, it wouldn't hurt to gloss it though.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"huh?"-faith mauk

The Ring of Barahir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3457

WEll that is always an option and my grandpa caqn make almost anything out of wood. The same with my uncle.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Radagast the Squib
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3200

posted      Profile for Radagast the Squib   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why dont you write a nice little letter to [] PJ [] and ask if he will kindly donate it to you?
From: Somewhere in Mirkwood | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is the only place I could find any news...
From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I want one!!
From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

posted      Profile for Tindómerel   Author's Homepage   Email Tindómerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's also the fan catalog that has stuff like that.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

From: a small hole in the ground | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roccowen Eilonwyiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah it's called "The Noble Collections".Or that's the one I think you're thinking of Tin

[ 06-14-2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Rochwen of Limlight ]

From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've checked it out, Noble Collection doesn't have Either of the Staffs. Furthermore, there is another site that sells all of the armoury from FotR, and there is a Gandalf the Gray staff, but there isn't one from TT yet. Keep on looking, or just wait a bit more. It'll be out soon enough.
From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Alatariel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3756

posted      Profile for Alatariel   Author's Homepage   Email Alatariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where would you suppose you would be able to get one of those catalogs? Do you call up a place and have them send it to you? E-mail someone about? Recieve it in your mail for some unexplainable reason? HELP!
From: The Golden Wood | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouth of Sauron
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4533
posted      Profile for The Mouth of Sauron   Email The Mouth of Sauron   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
$250 outch. I cant get that but it is out as you can see. PJ should host auction with the Lotr stuff like cloacks, sword and more even the Ring.
From: UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laithaine
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4928
posted      Profile for Laithaine   Email Laithaine   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there, the staff of gandalf the white can be found here...
http://www.mithrilarmoury.com/staffs.htm

Hope that helps!

Laithaine

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Strive for Immortality

From: Shadowvale | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smudge of Lothlorien
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4984
posted      Profile for Smudge of Lothlorien   Email Smudge of Lothlorien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you are still in search of Gandalf the White's staff then I have found another site that (I think) is offering Gandalf's staff at a cheaper price than all of the other sites that have already been posted (forgive me if I am mistaken [] )

http://www.tolkientown.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1926
($170)

From: Staffordshire, England, Middle-Earth | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My friend bought one from: www.blades-uk.com

Excellent item

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » Gandalf the white's staff?
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help