Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » LotR sword buying... (Page 2)
Author Topic: LotR sword buying...
Dark Lord Andúril
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2564

posted      Profile for Dark Lord Andúril   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Andúril   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why more expensive?
From: In Imladris I dwell... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to let everyone know that in I have been to the United Cutlery outlet in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and I ask the manager there if he knew of any new swords that were going to be coming out with this year or next and he said he would mail me a copy of all the new swords that will be coming out this year. They have all the swords on display there. You can buy them at a much nicer price than you can over the net. If anyone is interested I will be back down there in April and if you have any questions about any I can ask for you.
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil's servant
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3282
posted      Profile for Earendil's servant   Email Earendil's servant   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why more expensive?

Well, I fear the mechanics of merchandise. You have Narsil with extra runes and stuff. So add a few dollars and make more money! If the Galadriel sheath goes with it, you really have to worry!
[]
Eowynatheart, cool! Great to try'm all. How much cheaper are they at the outlet?

From: Utrecht - Holland | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2395

posted      Profile for Sam Gamgee   Email Sam Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm VERY interested in buying Anduril. I'm sortofa sword/medieval weaponry freak. I despratly want it, that or Aragorn's sword in the first part of FOTR, or how bout the deluxe package, every hero sword in LOTR! Aragorn's 2, Gandalf's, Frodo's, witch-kings, nazguls, Arwens, Boramirs, Legolas' bow and knives, etc.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday I was on a site that had a special offer of all the swords (so far) at an amazingly low price. If you are interested, I'll go look for it. If you don't post interest, I'll be lazy and not bother! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkybone
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5179
posted      Profile for Monkybone   Email Monkybone   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do anyone know where the cheapest lord of the rings swords are to get?
Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about cheapest, but Arms of Valor has good quality swords,
and United Cutlery has the official swords of the Lord of the Rings movies.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » LotR sword buying... (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help