Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » At Auction: Quickpost cover, SR1400 (Page 3)
Author Topic: At Auction: Quickpost cover, SR1400
Roland
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 218

posted      Profile for Roland   Author's Homepage   Email Roland   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Those are strong words coming from someone with only 3 posts. This discussion ended a long time ago and it is no longer necessary for it to continue.

------------------
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.

From: The greatest nation on God's green Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, clueless me! Since I am not into auctions I never set foot in this forum before. I just have to say it was a pleasure drinking and telling tales with you Will at my Inn.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
posted      Profile for Archer Baggins   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody tell Will to go, you have no right to. Will has much more amagination than all of us. WGW you shouldnt have said what you said in public.
From: Oyster Bay, NY, U S A | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galdor of the Tree
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 260
posted      Profile for Galdor of the Tree   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why bother digging up old arguments?
From: New Haven, CT | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
posted      Profile for Archer Baggins   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What old argument?
From: Oyster Bay, NY, U S A | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here we go again!
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galdor of the Tree
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 260
posted      Profile for Galdor of the Tree   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Look at the date of the first post newbie.
From: New Haven, CT | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
Who did you call newbe??
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
posted      Profile for Caranthir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You, newbie. This thread is incredibly old. Will's been gone for a long time.

Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
so I got here a little late.
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A little? This was months ago....
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
Im not a newbe either. Im a gaurd arent I? Not ancient like some of you but not a newbe.
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Being a guard means nothing.
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor KingRichard
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 26

posted      Profile for KingRichard   Email KingRichard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Let this die, please...
From: U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
It died
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I see that Will let go of his bulletin board. Some of the people there seem to have started a new one.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the Shire Post died. I think he got lawyer'd to death by the estate.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » Bag End Auctions » At Auction: Quickpost cover, SR1400 (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help