profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Greetings
Author Topic: Greetings
Andreth.B
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11423
posted      Profile for Andreth.B   Email Andreth.B   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone from snowy Alps.
Hope passionate debates and passionate people!
I'm Andreth by the way, want to know something ask.
Thanks

From: Imladris Alps | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to The White City Andreth of the Alps.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello and welcome! I do hope you enjoy not only the debates and people here, but also the humor - as Snowdog has kindly shown! []
From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Andreth!
It's good to see new people around the City. Hope you'll like it here! []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andreth.B
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11423
posted      Profile for Andreth.B   Email Andreth.B   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Snöwdog, túrë a enda and Varnafindë

Snow, I'd like to answer but I need a precision about the fact if you mean an African or European swallow? []
Thanks, have a nice day!

[ 03-24-2015, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Andreth.B ]

From: Imladris Alps | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd like to answer but I need a precision about the fact if you mean an African or European swallow?
What? I don't know that... WAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhh....... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andreth.B
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11423
Well you know...Nowadays these are a few very useful things []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome and well met.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

[ 03-30-2015, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andreth.B
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11423
Thanks Aiwrendel!
For now I haven't post anything yet, na lû e-govaned vîn!

Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Andreth. []

[ 04-08-2015, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh. Sindarin, Andreth? Sorry for the Quenya earlier.

Here:
Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn

[]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Greetings
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help