Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Can anybody tell me why I was bullied when I first got here? I don't get it.
Author Topic: Can anybody tell me why I was bullied when I first got here? I don't get it.
The Sherriff
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5427
posted      Profile for The Sherriff   Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to take my life after being bullied unmercifully here. Can anyone tell me why? Sexuality? Religion? Race. I just don't get it. I'm only alive because the impossible happened. Some people found me out in the woods under a tree.
From: The Shire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm confused.

Did you register under another name or something? I can find all of 3 posts in 2007 before your break from the forums, and none of those are followed by anything resembling bullying.

If this is some kind of joke, it's in very poor taste.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Vanima i metta nauva, nan anda ar sarda nauva i mallë.

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Methinks we have a cave troll...

[ 06-27-2012, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If this is a ruse to get people posting in MT again, it's working! SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM! []

[ 06-27-2012, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I also used to be bullied here, both mercifully and unmercifully, often with the aid of an unflattering photograph taken in a moment of sartorial indiscretion. It drove me to drink, and some people found me under a table.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

*pass Glóin a Baaaaaaaass*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't even know what you're talking about.

[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Aiyee! My eyes! MY EYES! [] [] []

I can't believe I'd forgotten that. []

[ 06-27-2012, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh - my - god.

I had mercifully forgotten that....

[]

Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll just take my Bass back under my table then.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

How could you have forgotten that? [] It will be etched on my consciousness until the heat death of the universe. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Aw! This'll make everything better... *push a crate of Bass under the table*

E: I think I'd forgotten it as a means of self-preservation... I can't think of any other explanation.

[ 06-27-2012, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Awww, don't cry Gloin - I'm sure that's not your best angle. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Can anybody tell me why I was bullied when I first got here? I don't get it.
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help