profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Introduction
Author Topic: Introduction
hasquaati
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11358
posted      Profile for hasquaati   Email hasquaati   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings citizens,

My name is Harry, I'm from Melbourne Australia. I would like to convey my appreciation to everyone here that I am a Minas Tirith citizen.

I grew up reading the Hobbit, TLOTR's and the Silmirilian and enjoyed every bit of it. I re-read these books annually and I can honestly say I enjoy them more every time I read them.

I have recently purchased all the History of Middle earth books so that I can study Tolkien's works in more detail. My only wish is that they would have available, at Universities, a course dedicated to Tolkien.

I am looking forward in communicating with everyone in the forums and that I wish everyone good health!

Harry

Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there, Harry, or should I say g'day. Welcome to the White City. I hope you find it to your liking, and vice versa!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
G'day mate! Must be nice being in the 'Good Beer' state!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Introduction
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help