Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 46)
Author Topic: I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Wanders in and sees political posts - considers wandering back out towards the pub* *Sits down anyways on her underused chair*
Is there still tea left? []

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Aye Turenda! Tea it is! You wish green or black?"
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Huzzah! I would like some green, please! []
From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Lovely choice... I have some gunpowder that just finished brewing."

Pours Turenda a cup.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
*Takes cup happily.* Why thank you! *Slowly sips her tea while contemplating what might go best with it.* []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Looks at túrë's enda and says,

"I do have some maple bars here... but they usually go with coffee. Maybe you would prefer this light biscuit?"

Takes a sip of coffee before asking Miss Enda...

"What's your mom been up to?"

túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
Why, that would be lovely! *Gingerly picks up one of the offered biscuits.*
I haven't seen her much these last few months, but talking to her last night confirms her well being. *Nibbles on the biscuit.* She's been preoccupied with her work, and I with school. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Ah... well, next time you are in touch, say g'day from the Dawg.
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
I shall indeed! []
*Locates the nearest bowl of chocolates and takes a minty looking one.* So how have you been fairing? []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

SWell, my grandson gave me a cold, and I in turn gave it to my wife. Other than that, things been pretty darn good for me! []

*finds a carmel chocolate in the mix*

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sharing is caring after all. []

Visiting this place after hours (i.e. When I'm already in bed after having brushed my teeth) gives me the munchies. It's all that cake and chocolate talk.

*contemplating getting up for a couple of Bourbons*

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[]
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Enters breezily with a small package tucked under her arm*

Hello, good citizens! Here is a small token of my regard - Some sweet 'n' spicy rooibos tea to share around. It's just right for whatever season, warm or cold. I hope you'll all try some! []

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*tries the sweet 'n' spicy rooibos tea*
*enjoys it* []

Thank you very much!

*looks at the page number*
Now when did I last say that we need a new teahouse and thus a new quenya name for it - more than a year ago?

*waves to friends she hasn't seen for rather long* []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, I’m a reached outcast not being a tea drinker. Has anyone some coffee (or beer?) Oh,wrong conversation, wrong thread. []

*speaks to special friend; she drinks and loves tea.*

Not a connoisseur as are you fine citizens but drinks tea daily. Bigelow Orange and Spice. Also Constant Comment Black Tea.

I have no idea what all of you are talking about, but has anyone a nibble of something that goes well with tea? ...to share with my favorite tea drinker?

*also thinks she needs to move into this city to talk about LotR and tea; two things of which she is fond*

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, there's coffee here as well []
*goes to find some and serves it*

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Thank you very much! Perfect. Black and strong. Just like I like my women.

Okay. A terrible joke. Just groan and hit me on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
[]

Edit: Another of my numerous typos

[ 01-08-2017, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

*groans*

*can't be bothered to look for a newspaper* []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just one more day at work before my holiday.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Great! You wouldn't happen to be here with us in Jamaica, would you?
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

*brews himself up a cup of gunpowder*
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, nowhere as sunny as Jamaica I'm afraid, just in this country. Though I am going to Scotland in a couple of weeks, that should be good. It doesn't have heat, but does have wildlife and a bit of history.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

A "bit" of history? Centuries of history! I'd love to go to Scotland. Some day. Some day.

Snöwdog? What are going to do with the cup of gunpowder? Concocting a new blend or tea?

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Snöwdog? What are going to do with the cup of gunpowder? Concocting a new blend or tea?
Um.... Gunpowder is a Chinese green tea that dates back to 600 something AD, so no. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 46)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help