Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 44)
Author Topic: I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Miss Spelling

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah. Two! I see Two. There are two letters "s".
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you guys really not know what's wrong with "palette"? []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do you guys really not know what's wrong with "palette"?
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/03/12/174132392/synesthetes-really-can-taste-the-rainbow
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As the originator of "palette" (not "palate") in this thread, yes I do. []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pilate...
 -

Pallet...
 -

Pallette...
 -

Palate...
 -

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do you guys really not know what's wrong with "palette"?
I simply meant SSA didn't include my typo/misspelling along with "Palette".
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Hobbit Day []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Have some of the Gaffer's homebrew!
How you doin' Lyrca?

túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Walks in and wipes off her now dusty chair* Hmm. Seems there has been much talk of coffee, tea, and spelling since I've last been here... [] *Has the usual York peppermint patty and green tea* []
I've come to the realization that I really need to reread the LOTR series, I'm a bit rusty! []

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
I've come to the realization that I really need to reread the LOTR series, I'm a bit rusty!
I highly recommend it! []
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

. . . dusty . . . rusty . . . musty . . . crusty . . . lusty . . . gusty . . .
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And don't forget trusty []
As soon as I get my hands on the series again, I shall! Maybe the library will have a book or two! []

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
And don't forget trusty
How could anyone? [] I left room for audience participation. [] Thank you for cooperating! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[]
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have family coming over tomorrow so just did a huge house tidy up. No one felt like cleaning if we cooked so we ordered some pizza. [] and the pizza reminded me of this place! []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

Oh, goody! Warmed-over pizza, Black Dragon-style. []

I hope the family visit was pleasant. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Warmed-over pizza, Black Dragon-style.
Sounds delicious []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
Sounds delicious
Yes! [] Is there more wine? What a lovely, blustery day!
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas, have a cup of tea on me. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*drinks tea*
Thank you!

And a (belated) Merry Christmas to you, too []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

The Force has awakened! []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4497

posted      Profile for Hoom   Email Hoom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas, all! I hope you've had a wonderful year. [] Don't mind me, I'm just lurking as I am wont to do.
From: Sydney | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

I saw this and thought of you.
Happy New Year
[]

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

Dang, look at that - first poster of the new year!
Happy new year! []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 44)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help