Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  45  46  47 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 25)
Author Topic: I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So tell me more about this person ...
He's got a couple loose screws to want to marry dear old Wolfy! []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes well this goes without saying. Ths is also why Wolfie fits in so well here in this house of vercië!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You better behave, or else.

Enough wedding non-sense, does anyone here watch Grimm? []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone for a refill?

-
(source)

quote:
I'm getting married! In July!
Congrats Telpy! []
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Will they put Cuiveyulda in my cup or my car, or do they only have petrol?

There are espresson stands on Mountain Highway that look like that. I don't think they cater to automobile gas tanks, though.

Hallo, Platypus.

Wolfie, I have two co-workers named Grim, and I watch them very closely. Probably for reasons other than what you're thinking, though. []

[ 01-08-2014, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: LyraLuthien Tinuviel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
((tae)) Thanks for leaving me some Vanilla Chai; now all I have to do is remember to ask Winger to throw a bag or two in my lunch once in a while.
You're welcome! [] However, I was rather confused, since when I read the box it said "Black Chai Tea" not "Vanilla Chai Tea", so I'm not sure if I did the right thing! The only VCT there was in the cupboard was the decaf that you oh so graciously gave me as a Christmas present! []

quote:
does anyone here watch Grimm?
Sadly, as of late, no. But when I had cable, I did. Great show! But it's been long enough that the characters' names escape me... []
From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

[] but not as cool as a Tardis petrol station would have been.
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pokes BD*
*with a stick*
*expects him to explode any moment*
[] Maybe I've watched a little too much Supernatural tonight.

I've never tried Vanilla Chai before.
I generally prefer the herbal teas-bags (peppermint) or making it fresh using fresh mint. Also, cinnamon in tea is quite nice, or just water with cinnamon sticks. Mmm.

I once tried the licorice tea, and trust me when I say, it was the nastiest thing that I'd ever tried. Bleh. BLEH! [] [] Didn't taste anything like the licorice sweets. []

[ 01-08-2014, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, let me just say that Vanilla Chai Tea is absolutely delicious! One of my favorites! [] And I'll take your word for it, licorice tea does not taste like licorice! I'll stick with my green teas, thank you! [] Speaking of green and mint teas, I've recently had Moroccan mint green tea. It was wonderfully pleasant! So, I guess I'll have some virtual and real Moroccan mint green tea today, please! []
From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Came across a patient with the best street address!
quote:
X Unicorn Street
[] [] [] [] [] []
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
quote:
"X Unicorn Street"
[] Seriously?

I looked it up, found one here in Washington State! Is that where you meant? []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

Silly tae, Wolfie is on the other side of the big pond.

And don't get me started on patient names or addresses, soon I'll be violating HIPAA and getting myself in trouble. []

Um, I think the decaf Vanilla Chai, the Black Chai, and some of the Green White Fusion tea is actually still in the cupboard. Plus I have two decaf Vanilla Chai bags here in my desk drawer. []

I'm loathe to brew it with no cream to put in, though. And no licorice tea for me, thank you! I don't much like black licorice anyway.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of Unicorn... I bought some Unicorn Camembert this week. []

Aussie brand.
Huh. So the unicorns have been here all this time. []

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

Gay horses.
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

You're confusing yourself with the dolphins.

Unicorns are glorious!

(I miss Scrubs, except the last season. [] )

[ 01-10-2014, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

You may be my closest friend by I draw the line at sharing a toothbrush. []
[]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

I don't think people do that in RL. []

If the world ever suffers from a toothbrush shortage... 15 minutes in boiling water would do the trick. [] (But by the end of it, the plastic handle would probably have melted.)

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

quote:
Gay horses.
A little.

-

[ 01-10-2014, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A unicorn the day after eating spicy psychedelic chile?
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

I don't know. But prior to running off like that, it stabbed someone with its horn. []

It's from a Supernatural episode. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rainbow horse fart.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You people sure know how to ruin unicorns for a girl. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Suprnatural spoof episodes, you can't take them seriously.
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

That flick gives a new meaning to rides unicorns, farts rainbows and is ded from snake. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 25)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  45  46  47 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help