Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  45  46  47 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 24)
Author Topic: I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year, Black Dragon! Same to the rest of you. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year to all! *Sips some vanilla chai tea, a new favorite* To a new tea, a new day, and a new year! []
From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A little early for us, but Happy New Year to those whose who are already there! []

Quite a few good things to look forward to this year!

E: Also to add, hello and welcome to the new face. []

[ 12-31-2013, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stalker! []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My last post was a year ago.
Same message applies!

"Happy 2013"? Well, that's a bit redundant. []

*has been in 2014 for 19 hours and 41 minutes* []

Happy 365-Day Span, Tea Housers!

[ 12-31-2013, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm stuck in a time loop []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Black Dragon.

I didn't see the sun yet this year. []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone... *clears throat* I have an announ-

Ah, screw the formality! [] I'm getting married! In July! [] []

In Indian tradition, they offer sweet foods to everyone on a happy occasion. []

-

[ 01-02-2014, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Telperica! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Congrats, Telpy! []
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also to add, hello and welcome to the new face. []
Hello, thank you, and congratulations! [] This calls for celebration! Too bad I was never much of a party starter... [] *Raises her glass of green and white tea* To Telperaca!

[ 01-03-2014, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: túrë a enda ]

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Telperica! []
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
DQ, tae is in Kent in WA, USA, not Kent in the UK so I think she's safe for now. I will take this opportunity to warn her away from the Dark Tower, though.
Wouldn't want her to be corrupted by the big bad world now. []

And Kent Wa is named after the cigarette brand... watch Almost Live Cops in Kent. []

Tele-Lady, when is your big day?

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Telpy! []

Happy 2014, everybody!

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

quote:
Telperica
... Did I miss a memo? []

Planned the day for 8th July, in London. If anyone's in London during that week, let me know!

Hi Varna. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Why London of all places? []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Why London of all places? []
The heart of the British Empire of course. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

It's a horrible place though. Noisy and smelly and busy... []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

It's not in central London, but more towards the outskirts. So more greenery. []
The venue is also quite good for scenic photos too.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

But aren't you in Leicester? []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Possibly.

London is central for everyone. We're almost from opposite ends of the country. []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dragon!! **glomps**

Wolfie!!! **glomps**

CHOCOLATE!!!!! ***NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM***

[] Scuse me.

Hallo, Opeleär. ((tae)) Thanks for leaving me some Vanilla Chai; now all I have to do is remember to ask Winger to throw a bag or two in my lunch once in a while.

Noldo [] : Happy Carnival. Lots of Kings Cake and Pancakes for everyone from now until Mardi Gras. I will be burning all the sugar on Ash Wednesday. []

j/k.

Srsly though I just processed a record for a kid whose last name is Pancake. I didn't know that existed as a surname, though I have seen a few named Bacon. []

One more thing: tae. Next time you see a Black Dragon or a Silver Wolf in the White City, please to be informing the Nightingale immediately. Songs of Joy will be forthcoming.

E: One more thing: have people checked their pm boxes? I think I left a random huggle or two for someone someplace.

And most importantly thing: Many blessings upon your head Wolfie!! and on your lucky partner as well! how Exciting!!

[ 01-07-2014, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: LyraLuthien Tinuviel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

quote:
I think I left a random huggle or two for someone someplace.
She lied. []
Do we burn people at the stake or just overfeed them with chocolate? []

Nice to see you after such a long time. You certainly brought the hyper-ness. [] What's new? []

[ 01-07-2014, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Overfeed me with chocolate. []

And you're not the only someone I huggle, dear Wolfie, I think I huggled you on a random [] HP site more recently than I got to huggle Dragonsie.

So tell me more about this person you're tying the knot with in London next summer! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

London is only central for the far south. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: Láramas Rindë Valdëo (Page 24)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  45  46  47 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help