donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Greetings from Calenlassiel
Author Topic: Greetings from Calenlassiel
Calenlassiel
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11356
posted      Profile for Calenlassiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Everybody,
Well let's see. I am a citizen of the ole USA and I reside in the hottest part of it. The South East !!! I am married with two kids, 4 cats a two dogs. Mr. Calenlassiel is a a great husband, and my kids are getting older.

Yikes empty nest syndrome is close at hand....

I enjoy reading and of course opening and shutting doors for the dogs and the cats. Feeding them and seeing to their every comfort. I live to serve. LOL

Nice to meet you all.

From: Garden of the Lady | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and well met! Enjoy your time here. I hope you find both the levity of our daily discourse and the depths of the discussions on the writings of our beloved Professor to be all you could hope for, and more.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calenlassiel
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11356
posted      Profile for Calenlassiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What a fine welcome PI. Thank you so much. This is a great place to discuss all things Middle Earth. I am most certainly enjoying my time here.

It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance my dear PI

From: Garden of the Lady | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ohai thar! Welcome to the residence of some more or less crazy people. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello and welcome, just a little late!
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Lady Calenlassiel! A bit late I am in greeting, and I hope you stick around!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Greetings from Calenlassiel
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help