Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hail, and well met!
Author Topic: Hail, and well met!
SonofWesternesse
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 11354
posted      Profile for SonofWesternesse   Email SonofWesternesse   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail!

Good day good citizens of the White Tower! I go by SonofWesternesse here, but you can call me Eric. I'm a new member here, hailing fom the True North (also known as Canada, haha). I've been a huge fan of the Tolkien books for as long as I can remember, and a vocal critic of the Jackson movies since they've been released. Other than Tolkien, my interests include mythology, English literature, history, and matters military (as I am an officer of the Army Reserve up here).

I'm here to discuss Tolkien's legendarium, and perhaps share a few writings of mine as well! I've been working on a modest fanfiction set in Middle Earth, combining my love of the legendarium with my love of real world history, and I hope that shall be posted soon.

Anyways, it is nice to meet you all and I look forward to many pleasant conversations here!

Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings! []

Welcome to Minas Tirith! []

I look forward to reading any of your fanfiction you might want to share in the Green Dragon, and I hope you enjoy joining in and posting here.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Vanima i metta nauva, nan anda ar sarda nauva i mallë.

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
New blood! []
Be afaraid, be very afraid!

Err... Got a bit carried away with the dramatics. []

Nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you around. Be sure to join us at the Opelë for some tea and cookies. []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ignore Telpy. []

Welcome to The White City!

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hail, and well met!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help