Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: I Ráca Ar Lókë (Page 4)
Author Topic: I Cuiveyulda Opelë: I Ráca Ar Lókë
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pounces on Mavis and licks*
[]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I probably shouldn't post my opinion on anything remotely political at all ~~ it only seems to inspire lunatic rants.

It's always something with racing ~~ this time it was the steering. Turning left was still possible, and that's really all you need with circle track racing. Of course, it was always possible that the steering would get worse, so the driver wisely decided to pull out after four laps of fighting it.
Since the driver closest to us in points also had to pull out of the race, we're still in the points running for second place with just one more race to go.

*huggles Mavis instead of [] *

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm posting this from the coach - we haven't reached that beautiful bridge yet, but the scenery is very nice all along.

angelica is sitting in my handbag, enjoying the ride and the view from the coach window.

She sends her greetings to donkey. She would like to make him aware that there are more mountains in Norway than in England, and that she likes the Norwegian mountains. []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*would like to go to Norway* []
*likes moutains*
*is sure the Norwegian ones are pretty*

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Are you pining for the fjords, my love?

*hopes not*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donkey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5518

posted      Profile for donkey   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
My most warm greetings to you and angelica. I hope my angel is taking good care of you all the way over there. [] Not that I am not watching over you myself, of course, but I have a tendency to get distracted. [] Athene left the remains of her cider behind, you see. []

Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Last race of the season tomorrow, and we're tied for points in second place.

Plus there's a stock car with a SageBuilt engine that has a good chance to win that class.

Hopefully the rain really will hold out till Sunday.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Athene left the remains of her cider behind, you see.
She did not drink it all. [] []

[]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh god, she very nearly drank it all. [] I got in from work yesterday and went straight to bed. I didn't even eat anything yesterday. [] And now the rest of the box is sitting there looking at me, and two days later I still can't face it. [] Cider broke me.
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I discovered Chouchen ! It's YUMMY, you'd love it []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We're making BBQ's style pizza today! []
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

I had a job interview on Saturday.
I haven't heard anything back from them yet.
[]

On other news, I had a "yay" weekend! []

HEROES starting soon! []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

The last race was threatened all day by chancy weather! We spent the whole day looking at the grey clouds in the west, thinking it could rain any moment.

The stock car Wings has been madly flogging away on for weeks came in second on Championship Night over the weekend. []

The midget came in third. With most of the crew working on the stock car, I ended up pushing the midget onto the track rather a lot! So all I could think about at church yesterday was how much my shoulders hurt. []

The points leader came in fourth in both the heat and the main, but could still have taken the championship if he'd missed the final race entirely.

The driver we were tied with won both races. So, we take third for points for the whole season. I still think Tony deserved the win this year, and probably would have taken it if there'd been enough $$ to give the car stellar parts, service, and repair after each race.

And also without the crap luck that plagued our team throughout the season. []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Could have been worse, Lyra, you might have been trying to race against Ferrari!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

Right, a midget vs. a Ferrari.
That's why we have classes.

Have you followed the link I posted in the Face?

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, yes I have now had a quick look! No, it doesn't look like the type of vehicle to take on a Ferrari! Though you might have more luck than those in Formulae one, where it seems that over-taking a Ferrari is against the rules! Good luck next year if you are in!

[ 09-22-2008, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

*sighs for the end of racing season*
*sighs deeply for the business of racecar mechanics, even at the end of the season*

*bustles about baking chocolate muffins*

Mavis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4652
posted      Profile for Mavis   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is in a sling*
*isn't happy*
*has trouble typing with one hand*

From: Stuck in a mental mire | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Singh is king,
Singh is king,
Singh is king!

Thanks a lot for getting it stuck in my head.
Can't stop humming the damn thing. []

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Oh yay! Genghis Khan is back! []

One for the treble
Two for the base
King is in the place
You better watch this space.
[]

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hope the headache has disappeared.
I still stand by my idea of incence weed.
It'll cool the hotheadedness down.

I watched Chuck; it was half disappointing. []
No Heroes spoilers yet. Gonna watch it tonight.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" - The Life of Brian

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Gulped a pill instead. [] My head feels better. My mind does not. []

Gonna be visiting my family this weekend. On Sunday, we're going to detour and pick my stuff up. It's a good think we found someone to take over the room. I don't have to pay rent when I'm not even staying there.

The the downer side, I was suppose to be going to the spa in Notts CenterParcs, but it seems I won't be going. [] Sucks being a fem.

Btw - there's really crappy signal when inside the house; the only decent places are the back garden (too cold atm) and my ex-bedroom. [] *grumbles about the little twirp* []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

Last time I took prescription pain pills, they cheered me up, blocked about 70% of the pain, and made me a little goofy.

I tried to tell Wings that I'm overly sensitive to such things, but he wouldn't listen. Kept trying to get me to take two instead of one. I'd have probably been a complete frootloop if I'd taken two. []

*huggle Ráca ar Lókë*

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

The pink pill's effects are wearing off already.
Dang!

And I'm not getting loopy - just more stressed.
I should maybe de-invest in my nail-cutter. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
donkey,
quote:
My most warm greetings to you and angelica. I hope my angel is taking good care of you all the way over there. [] Not that I am not watching over you myself, of course, but I have a tendency to get distracted. [] Athene left the remains of her cider behind, you see. []
Thank you! She is indeed!
And I thank you for your watching when you're doing it []

I'll post mountain pictures later ...
I'm back in Oslo now, my camera full of pictures - mostly of my family and of the roses in my Dad's garden.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë: I Ráca Ar Lókë (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help