Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello peoples of Minas Tirith! (Page 4)
Author Topic: Hello peoples of Minas Tirith!
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, who cares, after all ...

quote:
Eluchil, I used to post up north - until like many another I was driven out by the know-it-alls. I do my Tolkien posting in happier climes these days.
SSA, I don't know who you are refering to, with your "know-it-alls" (though I can guess [] ). But I encourage you, as well as other citizens, to post north []

*looks for sinutab* []

[ 10-08-2006, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Eluchil ]

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Old SSA's reappearance is a good reminder of a lot of things indeed. []

Anyways, onto more important matters. I think New SSA has had a real introduction to the hurly-burly that is MT, regardless of forum.

Not for the faint of heart. [] []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sneaks some of Eluchil's Sinu-tabs*
From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Herendil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1494

posted      Profile for Herendil   Author's Homepage   Email Herendil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Varnafindë:
quote:
I believe there are members who think that certain kinds of discussion aren't very valuable - there have been discussions of whether an author's interpretation of his own work is of more value than a reader's, for instance, and discussing interpretations of a work is different from discussing details in the text.
Yes, I had this in mind.

Elora Starsong posted:
quote:
And that was my first witnessed post of Herendil. So, by way of first impressions, it didn't make a favourable one.
How come you have never seen any of my posts before?
From: Nowadays: The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Forum | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
3110? You're kidding me, right?
*BANG*
Oh, what the hell, twice for good measure.
*BANG*
[]

As for the dopplegänger...
*BANG*

From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We don't usually share the same threads... and I don't follow you about the place to read what you post. As a grown up, with a job and a life, I don't have the time available to give to such a pursuit even if I thought I wished to trail you about. If we have crossed paths earlier, I do not recall it.

I'm a little astonished that this isn't apparant enough to you... that either I don't read the same threads you post in, or that earlier encounters were not significant enough to merit space in my memory.

But, there you go.

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Other possibilities:

Saeros' Secret Agent
Sador's Secret Agent
Sandyman's Secret Agent
Sharkey's Secret Agent

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How about Sameold Secret Agent?

[ 10-19-2006, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello peoples of Minas Tirith! (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help