Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë ~ I Velicë Ambal Cilmë (Page 4)
Author Topic: I Cuiveyulda Opelë ~ I Velicë Ambal Cilmë
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wish you luck with the application.
*sigh*
I was going to go over to a Temp Agency and the local Workforce office but I couldn't find an outfit that would work until it was too late to get there on time (they're, like, two blocks apart and on the other frikin' side of town). I guess I'll have to go next week (the temp agency doesn't like talking to "newbies" on fridays... go figure).

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm being called addicted to MT. I think about a pot and a kettle and the color black.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Consider it an honor, MadMatt []
I'm an MT addict and proud of it []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*enters*

*looks around for unauthorized Quenya use to squash* []

*votes for banner without the word "Quenya" in it* []

*swipes tea*

*exits*

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*votes for banner without the word "Quenya" in it*
But there's Quenya in that banner. []

Hmm...

It's Red Nose Day! [] [] [] *bought a Super Bear today* []

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pops back in*

There's Quenya in both. [] So I voted for the one without the word "Quenya" in it... that one will just encourage further illegal use and may encourage innocent newbies over to the dark side.

*exits in a cloud of fairy dust*

Aaaaaa... choo!!!

[]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Harnatyalië! []

*knows her spelling/grammar may not be quite right* [] And no one's offered their expertise in Quenya for the thread title yet. []

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, good news EVERYONE!!!

MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!! [] [] []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

YAY! *hugs Telp* []

And with Boney M on the radio now, the weekend has officially started! [] []

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Brae! []
It's a relief! []

no more revision; no going to bed early; no more having to read by stuffing a book behind me folder pretending I'm revising... [] [] []

How's everyone else doing? []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sherl
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3828

posted      Profile for Sherl   Email Sherl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Horray for Telpy!!! [] [] [] []

Hullo everyone! *hugs*

From: 221b Baker Street | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to finish before going on holiday the things that must be finished before I go on holiday. []

Some of the things are quite enjoyable, though - like posting in RtR []

And on Monday I travel - either ten hours on a bus, or six hours on a train and then some on a bus - to visit my dad for a week! []
He's just got a new computer, and it's making trouble ... []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I will miss you while you're gone, Varna.
*hugs* Have a good holiday!
MT addiction may be a good thing; looks like MM even busted out a copy of The Hobbit last night!
*throws confetti* That's for Telpy's exams being over!
Does it feel like you did well? Or do you already have your results?
*throws another handful* That's for Brae, because it looks like her mouth has stopped hurting!
*throws a poison dart after retreating back of swaggering Sindarain elfking*
[]

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
*throws a poison dart after retreating back of swaggering Sindarain elfking*
Please don't be too hard on my uncle []
Yes I know he can be be very annoying at times, especially when he's on one of his Quenya hunts []
But please don't use any poison in the Opelë []
An ordinary dart will do []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As I am a servant of the poison dart frog of the Diocese, it had to be a poison dart.
Plus I've got a private beef against thingy right now. []
*just in case anyone else is as slow as I am at such things, I'm not talking about [] , [] , or [] .*

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Eryndil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3905

posted      Profile for Eryndil   Email Eryndil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone!

Evidently it is holiday season. Me and my Lúthien are off camping, walking and swimming in the Lake District the week after next []
 -

From: Salford, UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sherl
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3828

posted      Profile for Sherl   Email Sherl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have a nice trip, Varna!! *hug* We will miss you!

Hullo Opele fellows! *hugs to all*

[] [] @ Picture - Lovely place!

From: 221b Baker Street | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I voted, I feel slightly uncomfortable being one of the newest members voting on such a thing. But I did it anyways. I wish I had been able to get an avatar before the time to do so elapssed. We weren't on the web at the time. Oh well, the chance will come again I'm sure. I wish I could go on a quick vacation like the rest of you seem to be doing, but the summer time is when I'm suposed to be the busiest. Funny that doesn't seem to be the case this summer. Therefore I haven't the funds to go away for a while. I am some what envious of you. Oh well, I'll try and take a break at christmas this year to make up for it. I hope the rest of you find your time off enjoyable.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Don't worry about it, MadMatt, you have the same right to vote as every other member. []

And WGW has been working on a new system for the avatars - he's been working on it for more than two years now, on and off, so I believe he's struggling with some parts of it. When it is finished, we will be able to choose our own avatars from the avatar selection feature in our profiles. At the moment, we can watch the avatar gallery there, but not choose anything. The only time WGW needs to be involved when it is ready, is if we want a new avatar added to the gallery so we can choose it.

I want to change mine as well - fran made a better quality version of it, which I would like to use.

-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

I prefer the one you currently have, Varna. []

quote:
*throws another handful* That's for Brae, because it looks like her mouth has stopped hurting!
Not completely... I can't yawn as widely as I'd like to. []

And just to warn you all, I will be taking a break from everything non-RP-related at MT. [] It's July 1st here already, but I won't go "on holiday" for another 90 minutes, when Los Angeles starts getting pinched and punched. []

Btw, RP-related doesn't just mean The Green Dragon. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
I prefer the one you currently have, Varna.
Why is that? Because it's cropped differently?

I hope we do some RP related things here in the Opelë too - enough to let you pop in at times []

Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*wants to commence with the writing*
*finds herself in a rather awkward place to do so*
*is getting very anxious*

Argh! I have this strong desire to create something. Now. But I'm torn. Do I stay at the keyboard or take the camera out? I know I need to write. I've been negelecting the craft for far too long. In a way, I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself. It's the whole starting place thing. I don't know where to start.

*goes to look for a good place*

From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

I suppose there's a warg and a dragon out there somewhere ... []
Roll of Honor Andreth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1613

posted      Profile for Andreth   Author's Homepage   Email Andreth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed there's one I've neglected for too long. So much I'd like to do.

I've missed this place.

From: Dorthonion | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

And this place has missed you!
*hugs*

*speaking as a representative of the place* []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I Cuiveyulda Opelë ~ I Velicë Ambal Cilmë (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help