Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » [rfp] I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Á Ortë Ambalya Tára (Page 1)
Author Topic: [rfp] I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Á Ortë Ambalya Tára
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Houston, we have a problem," Varnafindë and Braeden reported as they were hanging up the Opelë banner as usual.

-
(original picture from http://www.daereth.net/arda/hildebrandt/goldberry.jpg or currently http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/File:Brothers_Hildebrandt_-_Goldberry.jpg )

"This is Houston," the reply came. "What is your problem?"

"This banner is going to cause so much confusion," Varnafindë answered. "During the last Opelë, the great avatar distribution which we've been waiting for all this time, finally took place. And now our banner is outdated! Some people have finally got the avatars that can be seen in the banner, and some haven't even changed theirs. But some members who have their avatars in the banner, are hardly visiting us any more. Other members have changed their minds about what avatars to use. And then there are all the new members!"

"Verca, we are," Braeden added, "but not confused. We want to raise our banner high! We don't want this new confusion. Rómenya did a great job in making the old banner, which has been very useful during these two years that we've been using it. But now we need a new one!"

For a long time there was only a whirring noise from Houston, and Braeden and Varnafindë were worried that the connection might have been cut. But finally there was a reply again.

"If it's a banner you want, it's a banner you shall get," was the reply. "But as we can't exactly send you one from here, you'll have to make it yourselves. You've got all the Opelë members to help you. We think you should run a competition, where creative members can submit their entries for a new banner, and then you all vote for which one to be the new official one. We'll fax over the rules for your competition."

Braeden waited for a while over at the fax machine. Soon she and Varnafindë could hang up an announcement underneath the banner.
quote:
"Á Ortë Ambalya Tára - Raise Your Banner High"
Rules for the Opelë banner competition 2006

The problem: Our Opelë banner is out-of-date. []

The idea: Let's get a new one... We'll run a competition where every Opelë member (on their own, or cooperating with others) - even the threadmasters - can create a banner for the Opelë and then later on we'll vote to see which one is best.

The conditions: No more than 700 pixels width, height between 100 & 400 pixels.
Later changed to: height between 100 and 500 pixels.

The pictures: Opele avatars; anything you think fits the Opelë.

The words: I Cuiveyulda Opelë MUST appear somewhere on the banner.
You can add anything that describes the Opelë or Opelë members as a whole (in English or Quenya).
Accents are IMPORTANT. Remember them. []

Send your entries to: Braeden Fireheart or Varnafindë via PM or email. Please PM either for their email address. [] Mark your PM/mail with 'Competition entry'. Don't post your entries here, we don't want to see them until the voting thread comes up.

Entries close: Monday 22nd May (at approx. noon/midday)
Later changed to: Monday 29th May

Soon the room was full of people eagerly reading the announcement ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elyrka Redsmith is the owner of the establishment, but she is on a well-deserved (and very long) break. Braeden Fireheart and I have been running the place for her. If you need to talk to her when she's around you can find her on MSN: oni_kamadaki@hotmail.com - or, you can email her at: starlight.ofdawn@gmail.com.

She has this to say to all visitors:
quote:
Welcome to the Opelë, where everyone is welcome - except Orcs, of course. Come, sit by the fire and have some tea.

Although we welcome one and all, the Opelë is, as you may have guessed, the unofficial home to the Quenya Defenders. If you mock the name of Quenya in here, the management of the Opelë can claim no responsibility for the consequences.

No 'text message' spelling or grammar is to be used in the Opelë. If you cannot take the time to post correctly, please refrain from posting.

If you're not on the members list, just PM to ask for an invitation - we're usually not hard to ask!
quote:
The Members List:

Aikanáro, Anariel Took, Andreth, Anoren Anarinwa, Anorfildur Isilme, Aredhel Isilrá, Arorë Silvertongue, Athene, Black Dragon, Bluebell Took, Braeden Fireheart, Curufin, Eärlin Solmehína, Elentári Tintallë, Elfhild, Elrond, Elros, Éomer, EowynatHeart, Eryndil, Fëanáro/Lantarion, Findárato, Gna, Hidalgo, Hoom, Ingaran Nolofinwë, Lady Sandry of Ruatha, The Lark, LyraLuthien Tinuviel, Lyra Telpëlamba, Mavis, Miranthridel Bloom, Radagast, Rómenya, Rúnya Núrimehtari, Sherl, Silmahtar, Telperaca, Thingol of Doriath, Tindómerel, Varnafindë, Viscount Vartalion

Let the creativity run wild! []

P.S.
The competition was Braeden's idea []

P.P.S.
Can anyone spot a non-Tolkien reference in this post? []

Edit:
We've now expanded the limits, both of deadline and of banner height!

[ 04-05-2012, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Varnafindë ]

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oooooh! This will be fun!!!!
I'll have to start on this as soon as I'm done with my WoW power session!!! (which has been 8 hours long so far and the end is not in sight... thanks utterly to her wonderful little box of caffeine pills...)

Hmmmmm... *starts thinking about ideas...*

E: *remembers she promised cookies and ice cream*
*makes said sweets; chocolate chip cookies and many different flavors of ice cream*
*set out for ppl to eat*
*says magic Quenya words over Ice Cream so it won't melt*

[ 04-29-2006, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Arorë Silvertongue ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome []

Edit:
*eats a cookie*
Thanks a lot!

[ 04-29-2006, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: Varnafindë ]

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Eryndil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3905

posted      Profile for Eryndil   Email Eryndil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone (yes I'm one of the irregulars mentioned in the first post). Hope life is treating you well, as it is for me.

I'm tempted by the competition, but we'll see ...

*Takes some of Arorë's ice-cream as it is a lovely sunny day - delicious. Puts out pot of refreshing peppermint tea.

From: Salford, UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll leave the construction of the new Opelë banner to those who don't have to use Photoshop and other image-processing software for work. Now, if you wanted a banner in watercolors, or colored pencil, or embroidery...I'd be all over that in a heartbeat. []

*leaves fresh-baked 9-grain bread, honey, jam and butter*

It *is* breakfast time here. Though a quick glance at my Dashboard tells me that I'm in the time zone minority. []

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Perhaps you could paint or draw something and scan it?

*joins Gna for a second breakfast [] *
Now, wait, do Elves take second breakfasts? Or would only Hobbits do that? []

But that freshly-baked bread has such an enticing smell []

Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was under the impression that the new banner should contain all the member avatars.

But I suppose I could paint something that included more general Opelë themes: Quenya, Elves, Tolkien, food, and of course, tea. [] It could be used, not as a banner, but perhaps as occasional wall art/decoration.

Actually, I'm more inclined at the moment to create artwork that I can link in my RP posts; haven't done that for awhile... []

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
I was under the impression that the new banner should contain all the member avatars.
Perhaps I put too much emphasis on the avatars []
But an avatarless painting might perhaps work better as wall art/decoration ...
*waits for Brae to comment on this ...*

As your fellow RPer in a couple of RPs, I would of course enjoy that kind of artwork from you as well []

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Finally it's up and running. []
quote:
It's merely a suggestion. [] We're not expecting all member avatars to be used... And if someone can come up with something else that fits the Opelë, avatars may not need to be used at all. []

quote:
Actually, I'm more inclined at the moment to create artwork that I can link in my RP posts; haven't done that for awhile...
*likes that idea* [] []
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmmmmmmm...
*Strokes chin*
*Curls up in corner to sleep [] *

Yes, I've realised I'm sleeping on it [] . Ha ha.

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
New Opelë! Wonderful!

*just had great difficulty getting into the city for about an hour so is very pleased to see it*

Eryndil! Glad to hear things are going well for you, and it's always good to see our occasional posters.

*takes some of Gna's bread and honey to go with Eryndil's peppermint tea* Hantalë!

*offers her own contribution of strawberries and cream*

Arorë - Quenya can stop ice-cream melting? Are there no limits to its brilliance?! [] []

*wishes everyone luck with the competition*
*isn't so artistically inclined herself, so will leave the banner creation to those who have more than Paint to work with*

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
*just had great difficulty getting into the city for about an hour so is very pleased to see it*
It's been the same over here. Could it be a European connection thing? []
*is pleased too*
*tries some strawberry and cream*
Yummy! []

And I was looking through my old Opelë copies yesterday. I don't have any from 2003, since I wasn't a citizen of MT then, but I've got the rest - this current one is my 24th Opelë.

We had 17 during 2004 (plus probably one or two before I joined), and only 5 during 2005! [] If you thought we were quiet, you were right! []

Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Probably. Silly Europe.

I wonder how many Opeli there have been in total, then.
*doesn't think anybody would know that now*

quote:
If you thought we were quiet, you were right
It is quieter now. I recall there used to be always a few pages to catch up with in the morning - now it's more like a few posts. []

Ah well. Such is change - at least the Opelë is still here, and still active. []

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
It is quieter now. I recall there used to be always a few pages to catch up with in the morning - now it's more like a few posts.
But you are comparing it to 2004, when it was active like that. Last year it was more quiet than now. There wouldn't always be even a few posts to catch up with every morning. It's improving again these days. After you came back, actually []
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

Right, that's it. I was thinking of my last active posting period - I wasn't really here for much of 2005.

*misses the 2004 regulars who haven't been seen in a while*

But if posting is actually on the increase, then that's a bit more positive. []

Hopefully it'll be that trend that continues!

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

I hope so too.
quote:
I wonder how many Opeli there have been in total, then.
*doesn't think anybody would know that now*

Perhaps Elyrka was the only one who saved them at the time?

I've asked her whether she's got them, and she says yes, she's got them on floppy disks "somewhere in her room". If she ever finds them, she's promised that I can have a copy. She has not promised that I can have it soon []

I don't blame her. I know about two or three objects that have gone missing in my room as well. I know they are there somewhere - but such small objects could be hiding anywhere []

Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

I did save some of the earliest ones - but that was several computer crashes ago, so they're long gone.

I just tried searching Google's cache for pages, but they have nothing before March 2004 or thereabouts, and that's only individual pages, not threads anyhow.

WGW had a link somewhere that showed MT at earlier times - the 'Wayback Machine' I think it was called.

*shall have a look for that*

Edit: found it, but the threads themselves don't appear to have been archived. Just the titles: 'I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Litaler Asfirimar' and before that 'The Bronze Tea House' []

[ 04-29-2006, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Aikanáro ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

But is there a complete list of all the titles? Or only the two or so that were up at that time? I'd quite like to have even just the titles to add to my list []

Or could you go back to any time you wanted to? Like a time ship? []

Someone mentioned once all the colors there had been, I saw it yesterday, but today I can't find it.

Litaler Asfírimar was in July 2004, btw.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've got 22 threads filed in my computer - there may be others randomly placed elsewhere [] - but the earliest was last saved around 7th Feb 2004. That was The Sinda Cuiveyulda Opelë.

E: It started on 18th January '04. []

[ 04-29-2006, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! It came on Saturday, and I got on the first page!
Thank you, Varna (and Brae, who apparently helped, though it's hard to be sure exactly how.
*bakes chocolate cake*
*makes sure there is extra for daughter's 10th birthday tomorrow*
I'm with Gna on the avatar competition.
I don't have the software, the time, or the qwerty expertise to do an online banner. But I'd use any of the media she mentioned gladly, or oil pastels, chalks, oil paints... hm. I want a studio (still).
I'm waiting for sunny days to return to me; after a delightful preview of summer, we are having torrential downpours this weekend.
Well, I like rain. But not when I have to drive fifity miles in it.
*is glad Aika is back, keeping the Opelë jumping*
It was definitely slow here in the winter of 2005-06. More fun now, even though it does take longer to catch up on all the posts.
I remember posting once how sad I was that no one had posted since the wee hours of the morning, when I was posting in the early evening.
Is the previous Opelë still accessible? Would it be permissable to allow the Opeli to overlap a week or so to make it easier to referance whatever we were discussing before the change?
I remembered what else I tried to post yesterday before the "too many images" FYI erased my post.
Yomer said something about falling asleep, being awakened after less than an hour, and then being unable to sleep the rest of the night.
I was saying it happens to me all the time, and people wonder why I'm so tired all the time.
Also that the ribbon cable in my home PC which I just purchased and installed in March had been chewed up by the CPU's cooling unit.
That was why the disk drives stopped working, and then the whole compy. Should be back up soon, though, and maybe I'll have web access at home again shortly thereafter. []
Oh, and Varna, I'm pretty sure that Houston, we have a problem is a non-Tolkien referance.
Though perhaps you were referring not to that, but to something in the banner? []
*repeated Snowy's thing/thong typo... I swear it was not a Freudian slip...* []
E:* reviewed previous Opelë*
Sandry, only one of the ambiguously labelled hugs was for you. [] Please put the others back in the lost and found bin so peoples like Eryndil (hi, don't know you well, glad you're here) can get theirs.
*Gives Sandry a new, specially labelled hug of her own*
(One with a shiny gold dragon label, yeah, that'll do for a Ruathan...)

[ 04-29-2006, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: LyraLuthien Tinuviel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4497

posted      Profile for Hoom   Email Hoom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hurrah, the new Opelë is here! []

And a competition, eh? Hmm, I won't be able to conjure up anything until the 14th or so ... but conjure I will! []

*grabs a cookie, and some ice cream*

*leaves some hocalitil for all ... reluctantly* []

From: Sydney | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

*hugs Lyra*
I'm glad you could be here on the first page!
quote:
and Brae, who apparently helped, though it's hard to be sure exactly how
She helped a lot - the whole idea of having a competition was hers, straight after the avatars were changed/added, and she wrote most of the rules [] So we've been cooperating more than usual on this Opelë.
quote:
Should be back up soon, though, and maybe I'll have web access at home again shortly thereafter. []
[]
quote:
Oh, and Varna, I'm pretty sure that Houston, we have a problem is a non-Tolkien referance.
Though perhaps you were referring not to that, but to something in the banner? []

Oops, that's another! I should have asked for two. Well spotted! [] Of course the Houston one is a non-Tolkien reference - so obvious that I didn't think about it myself when I asked.
I expanded on The problem in the rules, and it grew into that whole little conversation you've got now.

And it's somewhere in that conversation you'll find the second reference, not connected to anything in the banner. And the reference is not a verbatim quote, either []

Brae -
quote:
but the earliest was last saved around 7th Feb 2004. That was The Sinda Cuiveyulda Opelë.
Could you mail me that one, please? []
It's from before I started to read the Opelë - I started in February, when you were casarping and sasarping and what have you. I Laiqua Cuiveyulda Opelë - Returning To Our Roots started on 7th February. I've only got it as a text file, so if you've got it as a printer friendly html-file with a folder, that would be great as well []
quote:
Someone mentioned once all the colors there had been, I saw it yesterday, but today I can't find it.
I had copied it, though:
quote:
The first one was the green tea house, ages and ages ago... Since then we've had blue, purple, silver, fiery red, gold, orange, yellow, another green one...
This list doesn't even mention the grey one, so it's probably from memory. Here's the list of the others I've got on my disk (with starter data) - the text one is number one (since I didn't know what number it should really have been), all the others are html-files with corresponding folders.
quote:
01-I Laiqua Cuiveyulda Opelë - Returning To Our Roots (Elyrka, 07 February, 2004)
02-I Lossëa Cuiveyulda Opelë (Elyrka, 21 February, 2004)
03-I Morë Cuiveyulda Opelë (Elyrka, 29 February, 2004)
04-I Varnë ar Laiqua Opelë - Taurë Lauyëa Minna (Elyrka, 11 March, 2004)
05-I Luinë ar Telpë Cuiveyulda Opelë - Eär Meldoro (Elyrka, 30 March, 2004)
06-I Luinë ar Telpë Cuiveyulda Opelë - I Yello mí Eär (Elyrka, 08 April, 2004)
07-I Cuiveyulda Opelë Massë Sindacollo Nolya Quenya (Elyrka, 24 April, 2004)
08-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Cala, Vercië, Vanessë (Elyrka, 09 May, 2004)
09-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Namárië Celussë ar Yávië (Elyrka, 25 May, 2004)
10-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Litaler Asfírimar (Elyrka, 24 June, 2004)
11-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - [Mandë] Hehtala (Elyrka, 28 July, 2004)
12-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Yarë i Perinë lelyëa (Varnafindë, 4 September, 2004)
13-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Ilqua ná yontavanima ve námme verca (Braeden, 20 September, 2004)
14-I Cuiveyulda Opelë Á Enyala - Á Mapa Mennai Ustalye! (Aikanáro, 7 October, 2004)
15-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Elencirya Vercië (Andreth, 24 October, 2004)
16-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - I Corda [Mandëo] (Aikanáro, 19 November, 2004)
17-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Lavi hocolatil sirundu nië i nossë (Elyrka, 5 December, 2004)
18-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Vinya Coranar, Vinya Meldor, Vinya Vercië (Elyrka, 10 January, 2005)
19-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Cuilë ná ve Cuiveyulda; ta ná ilya mi manen elye carta (Varnafindë, 22 March, 2005)
20-The Cuiveyulda Opelë {+} Titta Ramie Nossë (Braeden, 26 May, 2005)
21-The Cuiveyulda Opelë - Namárië Ar Hantalë An Ilya I Lingwi (Take 1 and 2) (Varnafindë, 13 July, 2005)
22-I Cuiveyulda Opelë - I Ollor Vercieva (Braeden, 8 September, 2005)
23-I Cuiveyulda Opelë ~ Man Ilpoica Huan! (Braeden, 10 February, 2006)

And the current one will be my number 24. Don't know what I'll do about numbers when I get some older ones ...

Edit:
To save space - and to encourage language study - I didn't include the translations of the Quenya in that list. But I've got most of them ...

[ 04-29-2006, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Varnafindë ]

Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

quote:
Or could you go back to any time you wanted to? Like a time ship?
If only. [] The site is here, maybe you'll have more luck with it than I did. 'Litaler Asfirimar' keeps appearing mid-2003, as did our current Opelë at one point.

And the complete absence of records Jan 2002-July 2003 isn't really helpful. But maybe you'll find something.

quote:
*leaves some hocalitil for all ... reluctantly*
*takes a little hocolatil* That was very generous of you, Hoom!

quote:
And the reference is not a verbatim quote, either
I have the feeling it has something to do with 'verca we are, but not confused.' Or maybe I just like that phrase.
*has no idea what the reference is anyway*

[ 04-30-2006, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Aikanáro ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Lyra,
quote:
and Brae, who apparently helped, though it's hard to be sure exactly how.
[] Well, Varna told you. [] I'll forgive your unawareness due to my sneaky vagueness about it during last thread and the fact you weren't able to read through every page. []

Aika,
quote:
And the complete absence of records Jan 2002-July 2003 isn't really helpful.
I'm certain I saved one "Tea House" for Elyrka before I joined. I emailed it to her, but I don't know if I kept that one for myself. And I don't know how long ago that was. [] Since I joined, however, I've kept all threads in a special folder. []

E: And the non-Tolkien reference is...
quote:
"If it's a banner you want, it's a banner you shall get," was the reply.
[]

[ 04-30-2006, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

Roll of Honor Eryndil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3905

posted      Profile for Eryndil   Email Eryndil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs Lyra in return
Hi there. I get plenty of hugs from my own Luthien, but you can't have too many!
quote:
those who don't have to use Photoshop and other image-processing software for work
I hope you don't use it for presentation of your cloning results, Gna:  -
From: Salford, UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » [rfp] I Cuiveyulda Opelë - Á Ortë Ambalya Tára (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help