Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » How to Choose a Screen Name (Page 5)
Author Topic: How to Choose a Screen Name
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry about Thingy....He's swedish, real words confuse him! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
He's not really Swedish, he's American by birth. So that just makes his slow wit that much more understandable. []

I'm so mean to my country. []

[ 03-04-2007, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Yo, Thubeldhia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5070

posted      Profile for Yo, Thubeldhia   Email Yo, Thubeldhia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No, please... not [] again!!!
From: Far far away | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bungo Baggins Esq.
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 10661

posted      Profile for Bungo Baggins Esq.   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm new here. I tried to pick a screen name and signature that matched my outlook on life.
From: The Shire | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bungo Baggins Esq.
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 10661

posted      Profile for Bungo Baggins Esq.   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh fudge! My signature doesn't show up. And it was a good one too, it said: "A comfortable chair is better than the back of an ass." Anyone know how to change it?

[ 12-22-2008, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Bungo Baggins Esq. ]

From: The Shire | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Bungo. If you've already added your signature in your profile, you just need to check the option to the left of your post called "show signature" and it will. Hope you enjoy it here.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
≈3,141592653589783234, btw, your screen-name is actually a number, so you should change it, according to this tread [] []

*knows all those decimals by heart* []

[ 12-23-2008, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
show off! [] []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith Bungo Baggins Esq. []

We've had another Bungo here... and he was a class act. [] So you have big shoes to fill. []

*understands the irony of telling a Hobbit that he has big shoes to fill*

[]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Bungo Baggins! Oh, just because we Hobbits may be small, doesn't mean we necessarily have small feet! []

[ 12-23-2008, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was referring to the fact that Hobbits don't usually wear shoes, which is why I italicized "shoes" not "big". []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Too many hobbits. []

But welcome, anyway! []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Too many hobbits? No such thing!! [] I seriously wish I could be a hobbit, sometimes...Though I would be a Frodo/Bilbo hobbit and be kind of eccentric and off on my own, hanging out with elves...

Welcome, Bungo! *shakes hands* What does your name say about your outlook on life?

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elves and Dragons! Cabbages and Potato's are better for me and you []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Who said anything about dragons? []
Nasty cabbages...We hates them! But taters is nummy!

[ 12-24-2008, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Funny I missed this before. I couldn't decide on a suitable M-e related pseudonym, I already used pi in a different lotr forum, and have often used the pi symbol in various ways throughout my life since they are my initials, so...
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Funny I missed this before. I couldn't decide on a suitable M-e related pseudonym, I already used pi in a different lotr forum, and have often used the pi symbol in various ways throughout my life since they are my initials, so...
Were you born on March 14th? []
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Wish I was....I guess being born on Doomsday (12.22. Supposedly the last day of Earth will be the 21st. There's a horrible looking movie coming out about it) will have to be good enough.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but 12.22 has a lot of 2s in it. And 2s RULE []

I love my birthday, too []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

quote:
Were you born on March 14th?
Wouldn't that be quite coincidental, if my initials were pi and my birthday were March 14?
But alas, no. Only my inits.

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » How to Choose a Screen Name (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help