Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Newbie coming though. Be gentle... (Page 1)
Author Topic: Newbie coming though. Be gentle...
Snapfoo
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5048
posted      Profile for Snapfoo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The names Snapfoo. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, and fine wine...followed by a little bit of S&M with whips, chains, and hot wax.

Wait...This is not THAT type of board?? Aww snapdragons...

[ 02-06-2005, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Snapfoo ]

From: Teh Mars! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jujemu
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4706
posted      Profile for Jujemu   Email Jujemu   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Hey, Snapfoo!

I'm pretty sure that's all you were looking for.

-Cheers, TT

[ 01-15-2005, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Túrin Turambar ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- "I don't want anyone else to die."
- Come play the Haiku Game!
- Gundam Pilot

"Ienai itami, kanashimi de kizutsuita kimi mo waraenai nante, hito kira nante kotoba sou iwanaide ! Mienai mirai ni okoru koto subete ni imi ga aru kara, ima wa sono mama de ii, kitto kizukeru toki ga kuru darou!"

From: "The World" | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your regular citizen of Minas Tirith, I guess []

Welcome to the streets and inns of our fair city. Enjoy your stay, participate in some discussions both up North in the Lit. Fora as well as down South here, [<- that's an Oxford comma, I learned today] and watch out for n00b shooters that go *BANG*!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Snapfoo!
For your enjoyment, our usual penguin

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hmm i know a few peoples who would wanna have a shot at ya

*loads shotgun*

*gives gun to Snapfoo*

youll be needing this lad, keep her close.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
when i try to be somthing i am nothing. when i am true, im exactly who i wanna be...

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silvanis
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4926
posted      Profile for Silvanis   Email Silvanis   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
welcome *goes and laughs in his room*

*comes back* and enjoy your stay

From: i dont know IM LOST!!! | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*wacks sil on back of the head*

play nice

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapfoo
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5048
Haha...how pathetic and amusing you folks are. But I'm sure I'll get used to you all, and vice versa.

btw, celebrían, thats awesome. Penguins rule!

[ 01-15-2005, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Snapfoo ]

From: Teh Mars! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

pathetic? who you callin pathetic? []
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
thet Penguin clip is great

WELCOME SNAPFOO

don't mind the Ranger, hes not had his shots today

*Hits Estel with frying pan*

coz i could []

From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Once more: Welcome to Minas Tirith!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapfoo
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 5048
Very nice, Earendilyon.
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*takes frying pan away from Fallen and hits him with it*
Be nice, Fallen. It's fine if you wanna hit Estel, but can you not drag him off to the DD first? [] God, I'm such a hypocrite...

Anyway, welcome Snapfoo! Hope you like it here! []
And since evryone here seems to like penguins:  -

[ 01-16-2005, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Aermîr Goldenflower ]

From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Hits Sis with Frying pan*
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the White City, Snapfoo! I hope Aermir and The Fallen didn't bother you too much. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eowyn of Rohan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4304
posted      Profile for Eowyn of Rohan   Email Eowyn of Rohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to MT. Enjoy yourself and beware of noobie shooters.
~EoR~

From: Smalltown, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

*throws a bucket of goo all over TF*

hmm! Rascalian! *gets gun and points it at Snapfoo's head*

nah your too easy.

*fires a clip at TF*

coz i can [] []

Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2395

posted      Profile for Sam Gamgee   Email Sam Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welome to the White City Snapfoo. Just want to let you know, before starting a new topic, always search. You will find some people get very annoyed when we have 11 different topics all discussing the powers of the One Ring and such.
From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elyrka Redsmith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3054

posted      Profile for Elyrka Redsmith   Author's Homepage   Email Elyrka Redsmith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the city, feel free to have a poke around (I wanted to welcome you in German, but I didn't think I could without messing up, so you just missed my display of bad language skills. Count yourself lucky).

Celebrían - I was looking for that .gif! Thank you! []

From: On the wind in the wires. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

In addition to what Sam said: Search (c) by -Laurelin-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*tackles Fallen*
*starts punching him on the side of the head*
Older bro! How dare you!
*smiles innocently at everyone*
Sorry 'bout that...
*drags Fallen off to DD*

From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

LIL sis you are soooo infor a world of hurt now
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

Oh, really? In for a world of hurt, am I?

Attack my penguin minions!

[ 01-20-2005, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Aermîr Goldenflower ]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bang*
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] And what pray tell are you?
Telperáca?
Guard of the Citadel tis a sad day when thou thought you had the power to shoot the unworthy! []

*BANG*

And as for the pathetic newbie

*BANG*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Newbie coming though. Be gentle... (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help