Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Aiya! essinya na Lissi (Page 13)
Author Topic: Aiya! essinya na Lissi
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know, My Ass is the best []
From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
posted      Profile for Silver_Dragoniel   Author's Homepage   Email Silver_Dragoniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
bucket please?
From: Loving my baby! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

posted      Profile for Fallen   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO

you know you like it LOL

*Moons*

From: In the depths of your soul, looking for the part that is lost | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
posted      Profile for Silver_Dragoniel   Author's Homepage   Email Silver_Dragoniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sticks bucket on head
From: Loving my baby! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

*Spins you round and round*
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
runs into you hitting your belly with myhead
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

carry on like this and i might get turned on LOL
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
ew
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

LMAO

Love it, winding you up is sooooo easy

Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
meh....imjust sexie
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

[]
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A welcome thread with 13 pages []

Haha, how much fun will it be when we find out, that all the five citizens posting in this thread are old fat men acting like minors to get in contact with real minors... bad luck you guys []

From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
*looks in mirror* heyy im not fat!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~~

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

why lasse is thet what you do []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Haha, how much fun will it be when we find out, that all the five citizens posting in this thread are old fat men acting like minors to get in contact with real minors... bad luck you guys
[]

*pokes Sarah*
[] []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fraeyl the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4807
posted      Profile for Fraeyl the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

CHIN-CHIN-CHIN-Chilla!

From: A place where people hate getting asked where they're from | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's the second time I've seen that...thing
[]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The think seems much more friendlier than you []
[]

This thread still going? []

[ 02-07-2005, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Black_Dragon ]

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

CHIN CHILLA

I love them they are so cute and cuddely

*ahem*
*Bloke mode*

Meh its ok i guess

(i think i covered that up well) [] [] []

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

*wonders*

*talks to self about secret plan*

[]

Fallen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4034

*Pokes telpy with a stick*

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

*takes stick from Fallen and sticks it up his a- er... nose!* []
Fraeyl the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4807
posted      Profile for Fraeyl the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
lol
From: A place where people hate getting asked where they're from | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to see this thread still going since I defended its continued existence. It's become its own inn of sorts! []

Bye, kids!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Vëarenen ilnutin nardar."

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Silm [] , no kids around here! Surely you can see that from the mature behaviour... [] []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Aiya! essinya na Lissi (Page 13)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help