Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm a newbie (Page 2)
Author Topic: I'm a newbie
Manveri
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1806

posted      Profile for Manveri   Author's Homepage   Email Manveri   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WelcomE!!!! Bem-vinda!!!! [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Yet my heart loves December`s smile /As much as July`s golden beam;/ Then let us sit and watch the while/ The blue ice curdling on the stream"
(Emily Jane Brontë)
~Newt chicks kick ass~

From: Brazil, São Paulo City | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Éarn, daughter of Arwen
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2812

posted      Profile for Éarn, daughter of Arwen   Email Éarn, daughter of Arwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Finrod. Wow!! now i feel loved and that this is where i belong. thank you all HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

( but seriosly, thank you)

amd Manveri, very cute quote LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it

[ 01-13-2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Éarn, daughter of Arwen ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Éarn, daughter of Arewn
Defender of Good and Slayer of Evil
*draws sword*

From: lothlorien | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm not saying that EVERYBODY at MT is a jerk, not at all. I'm just saying that when a newbie comes in, and one of the first people they bump into tells them off, it creates something of a bad impression.
Culling the herd?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm a newbie (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help