search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello, from Galadhon
Author Topic: Hello, from Galadhon
Galadhon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3027
posted      Profile for Galadhon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone - just wanted introduce myself to all of you, and to say that I'm looking forward to participating here at Minas Tirith.

Galadhon

Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
~*Welcome to Our Home! The White City of Minas Tirith*~

*Bows*
Welcome Galadhon and be merry for we are blessed with many literary pubs, role-playing taverns and various inns all for your enjoyment! There are only two unwritten laws that all citizens must obey… spend too much time in the literary forums to stay “Tolkien Smart” and eat plenty of vegetables to stay healthy, so you can post often!
So, with that over… let the sight seeing begin!

*Runs over to the LotR forum to get smart, then skips over to the Green Dragon for hours of role-playing fun!”

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"That came directly from the Department of Redundancy Department!" -My Dad

"...if you were a book you'd be titled The Mysterious Mind and we'd find you in the paranormal experiences section!" --My Boss

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Fingolfin of the Noldor
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 156

posted      Profile for Fingolfin of the Noldor   Author's Homepage   Email Fingolfin of the Noldor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

quote:
I do not know to what company you will be assigned; or the Lord may hold you at his own command. But you will be welcome. And it will be well to meet as many men as you may, while there is yet time. -Beregond 'Minas Tirith', The Return of the King
'Welcome and well met', Galadhon, to this fair city. It is nice to meet you. In the words of Turgon Lord of the Hidden City of Gondolin:

quote:
Welcome, kinsman, for so [we] hold you. Here you shall dwell at your pleasure...
And I am sure your stay will be an enjoyable one:
If you have any questions be sure to check out the Minas Tirith - FAQ and the thread: All Newbie Questions Answered. Many common questions are addressed in both places and in the latter place if you have one not addressed you can always ask. []

From: Worcester, MA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Imrahil of Dol Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2866

posted      Profile for Imrahil of Dol Amroth   Author's Homepage   Email Imrahil of Dol Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mae govannen nin mellon! Hullo there, I hope ye have a wonderful time here in the White City! If ye have any questions, lad, feel free to send me a private message! `Tis a pleasure meeting ye, lad, and I hope yer stay here is long and prosperous!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
El ha caido en Sombre.

Buffy: What are you doing here, Spike? Five words or less.
Spike: Out- for- a- walk- bitch.

From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nehraime
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2470

posted      Profile for Nehraime   Author's Homepage   Email Nehraime   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mae Govannen, Galadhon! I hope that you enjoy the White City as much as I do, and that you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!
If you have any problems, questions, or you just want to talk, pm me!
Namárië, Nehraime

From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mae Govannen, mellon! Welcome to our fair city, enjoy your stay!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Proud Member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cair Andros
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2960

posted      Profile for Cair Andros   Email Cair Andros   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello and Welcome to minas Tirith

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A new power is rising !!!!!

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
"A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A."

From: Finland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mae gonnaven, mellon!
elen síla lumenn' omentíelvo.

From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings, Galadhon, and welcome to Minas Tirith!

I hope that your stay is enjoyable, and I hope to see you in the Literary Forums! (And the Green Dragon if you role play [] )

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
~Bernadette Devlin
http://www.shonjir.net

From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galadhon
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3027
posted      Profile for Galadhon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all of you for the warm and hearty welcome. This is indeed a very hospitable community.
Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manveri
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1806

posted      Profile for Manveri   Author's Homepage   Email Manveri   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO!!!
Welcome!! Bem-vindo!!! []
HAve a great time here []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Yet my heart loves December`s smile /As much as July`s golden beam;/ Then let us sit and watch the while/ The blue ice curdling on the stream"
(Emily Jane Brontë)
~Newt chicks kick ass~

From: Brazil, São Paulo City | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golden Evenstar
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2352

posted      Profile for Golden Evenstar   Email Golden Evenstar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings!! and Welcome to MT! Minus Tirith is immortal and great fun!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In sorrow we must go, but not in despair. Behold! we are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory. Farewell!...Aragorn

From: Rivendall | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shot n00b of the week... Galadhon
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Snows, not seeing where this fella got shot. Was it in some random thread he tried to post in up North?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
His profile states 3 posts but I can only find the two in this thread.
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello, from Galadhon
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help