Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Trust no one (Page 2)
Author Topic: Trust no one
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
posted      Profile for Dana Katherine Scully   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Katherine Scully   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

"Chocolate is a very serious thing."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Welcome to the 24th Century." "Someone call the paramedics, Hannah's in Frodo/Sam shock again, recommend high doses of thorazine and haledol."

Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

posted      Profile for Newithica of Macondo   Email Newithica of Macondo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*stares at the sam/frodo pic*

*sigh*

its so beautiful

[ 12-23-2002, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Newithica of Macondo ]

From: On my roof | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
posted      Profile for Dana Katherine Scully   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Katherine Scully   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

Picard and Crusher: heated moment....:-D

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Welcome to the 24th Century." "Someone call the paramedics, Hannah's in Frodo/Sam shock again, recommend high doses of thorazine and haledol."

Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
Newithica, how can YOU be a shipper?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

posted      Profile for Newithica of Macondo   Email Newithica of Macondo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*shudder*

MINE EYES! OH THE PAIN MINE EYES!

WHY,WHY!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

From: On my roof | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ZoSo: *goes into shipper mode* Yea Newise, it is...
Frodo: Oh Sam, you look so handsome...
Sam: *blushes* No, no Mr. Frodo, I could never be as handsome as you, I reckon...
Frodo and Sam: *exchange dazed looks*
ZoSo: Wow. My life is complete.
Frodo and Sam: Sicko.

From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

zoso, this is no place for that talk...

OH LOOK THEYRE GOING TO MAKE OUT! sheesh!

Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*rolls her eyes and wonders when this became an X-Files/Star Trek board*
From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ZoSo: Yea Newsie, you're just jealous...
Sam: Wait, who's going to make out?
Frodo and Zoso: Eru you're dim.

From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
http://krycek.gossamer.org/gossamer/cgi-bin/story.cgi.txt?ln/MidwintersDaysNightmare.Scully Shipper fic for XF

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

Awesomest S/F fic EVER!

Frodo and Sam: *reads slash* Erm...

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed Finrod. I left one of those to come here.

Dana, I'm an X Files fan too, but I don't go spreading pictures and stuff about my favourite TXF characters here because this is NOT AN X FILES BOARD.

You spelt my name right. Thank you. []

And The Lord of the Rings cannot be spoiled just because other people tell you about it. There is far too much involved in the book - there is a lot of depth, that not even the films have been able to capture.

If you haven't read The Hobbit, I suggest you do. It is shorter than LotR, and is a great introduction to Middle-earth - the places and the people.

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Mighty Müsnud
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

posted      Profile for The Mighty Müsnud   Author's Homepage   Email The Mighty Müsnud   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dana, I am a fan of LoTR, X-Files, ST:TNG, and ST:VOY... As far as I'm concerned, being a fan of one does not preclude the others... []
From: Wichita, KS, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pesky
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2560

posted      Profile for Pesky   Author's Homepage   Email Pesky   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to MT! I wouldnt be suprised if I happened to be one of the people you have heard rumours about. PM if you want to chat!

Draco/Harry & Sam/Frodo will always rule the slash fanfic world.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oh, what a dreamy pet! Was there something wrong, I wondered, with those great gray eyes of hers, or were we both plunged in the same enchanted mist? -Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

From: behind the smoke. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
Yes Pesky you are. [] But I'm keeping an open mind about people here. Hopefully my account will be deleted soon b/c it's pointless for me to be on this board, but I'd love to chat sometime. AIM: MonicaReyesXF67, email: Dana_Katherine_Scully64@yahoo.com
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This has to be one of the most hilarious nOObz thread ever.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Trust no one (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help