Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Trust no one (Page 1)
Author Topic: Trust no one
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
posted      Profile for Dana Katherine Scully   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Katherine Scully   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'm new b/c I have two "buddies" on this forum who do nothing but talk about it ALL DAY. How obsessive is that? They call me obsessive! (If you like X-Files or Star Trek TNG PM me: I'm a new LotR watcher and I'm not really a fan b/c of a certain pair on this forum (Newithica, her friend who's name I haven't discovered yet) ::cough cough: [] PM them and tell them to stop being obsessive. (P.S.: I know entirely too much about some people here through rumour only: please PM me and tell me the truth about yourselves)
Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

posted      Profile for Newithica of Macondo   Email Newithica of Macondo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to MT!
From: On my roof | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YOU WILL PERISH IN THE FIRES OF MOUNT DOOM! Err, I mean, hi. Mae Govannen. Frodo/Sam beats Riker/Troy. YEA!!! Wouldn't you agree Newsie?

Here, a post-warming gift from one shipper to another...

[ 12-23-2002, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: ZoSo Red Queen of Gamwich ]

From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
posted      Profile for Dana Katherine Scully   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Katherine Scully   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok you know what ZOSO?! It's Riker/Troi!! With an "I" and I think that you're too optimistic about Sam/Frodo slash in today's society. Anyone else agree? (Riker is hot: yum)
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

posted      Profile for Newithica of Macondo   Email Newithica of Macondo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
frodo/sam, enough said
From: On my roof | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
I laugh in your face.
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
erm, Riker? Yes, Riker cannot compete with this hottness:

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! LHASTO BETHININ!
Oh, and here:

AWWW! And since when are Fro and Sam in modern times? HMMM? They're in MIDDLE frikein EARTH! heehee. F/S!
P.S. sorry for anyone else who randomly reads this, don't flame me, this is just a silly little game between me and Newsie and Friends...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"But I love him, whether or no."

H.A.R.C. President and founder...because (some of) you hate her as much as I do.

From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

is that a large, or an extra large?
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

I don't know, why don't we watch DISH DOGS and find oot? heehee...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

H.A.R.C. President and founder...because (some of) you hate her as much as I do.

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm a new LotR watcher
How about becoming a reader? That'll help you not just here at Minas Tirith, but in life too.

Welcome, Friend of Friends.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nárindo: Platypus of the Night... Vanima i metta nauva, nan anda ar sarda nauva i mallë
"Platypus - I'm amazed at how your mind works." Snow Wizard
"That's far too smart, Brae. You take that intelligence elsewhere, it doesn't belong in this thread!" Éomer
"Platypus- you were always a monotreme with exquisite tastes!" Thingol

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

ROSIE ROSIE ROSIE! THATS MY NAME, IF YOU CANT HAVE SAM, THEN HE'S FAIR GAME!!!
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

BRAEDEN YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! Muahahahaha, Friends has dug (heehee funny word) herself her own grave here on MT, and she's gonna pretend she doesnt care...HAH!
*Frodo pops up from behind ZoSo* DIE ROSIE!!! AHHHH!!!! *pulls out Sting* MY KOOLAID!!!!

ZoSo: That's right Fro-man, you tell her!

[ 12-23-2002, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: ZoSo Red Queen of Gamwich ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

um i dont care, wheres sam? i need to send him these, uh ...pics...sometime soon....
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
You know what Braeden (sorry if I spelled your name wrong: I'm in a rather flippant mood)? I wanted to read the LotR books until a certain few people here decieded to completely spoil them for me. Now it's kind of a matter of principle for me to ignore their little obsessions like they ridicule mine.
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

Why do I get the impression you're not really talking aboot Sam...
Frodo: She'd better not be!
ZoSo: Hey! Get your own account!
Frodo: My name's already taken...
ZoSo: Huh.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

Friends: Dude! Que? We were just jokin' man, and you were the one who called Sean Astin like ugly or whatever, geez.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

Rosie: good job newsie, you are learning well
Me: thanks! i think im really getting the hang of this!

meanwhile....
dafunk: wahoo!this is great!
sam: yea! this is totally awsome
together: WE LOVE ROSIES!

meanwhile...
frodo: why, why must i be alone

Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
Still "Friend of Friends," just didn't like the old name: thought it didn't properly reflect my personality
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

Frodo: Rosie can kiss my pale skinny ringbearin'...
ZoSo: Dude, chill man, we'll get them for hittin' on our Koolaids...
Frodo: ZoSo, you don't even have a Koolaid.
ZoSo: Shut up man.
Frodo: Point taken. Sorry.
ZoSo: Yea man, just like when you attacked Sam, then he went and let him self get stolen away, you idiot.
Frodo: That was harsh, dude.
Sam: *walks in* What's all this? Hey, Mr. Frodo! What are you doing here?
Frodo: *blushes* Err...hi.
ZoSo: Oh geez.

[ 12-23-2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: ZoSo Red Queen of Gamwich ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
AND YOU CALL ME WIERD.
Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971

Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

rosie: i dont like the looks of this
newsie: me neither

*walk into virtual reality*

newise and rosie: lets kill some frodo

moments later...
newsie and rosie are busy uh....doing something?

Dana Katherine Scully
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2971
I'm still looking for my Mulder.....you know what? this sux trying to ta to ppl I know b/c theere's too much wtaer unde rthe bridge ("IF YOU TAKE MY MEANING") someone NEW reply to this post. (preferably an XF/TNG fan)
Newithica of Macondo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2403

rosie: i dont like the looks of this
newsie: me neither

*walk into virtual reality*

newise and rosie: lets hunt some frodo

moments later...
newsie and rosie are busy uh....doing something?

ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

Hey Scully, this is from us!

Frodo: Yea! That's right! Take that!
ZoSo: Dude, know the pain.
Frodo: Huh?
Sam: Heehee, what a great pic...er...I mean...
ZoSo and Frodo: *suspicious glace* Right...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Trust no one (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help