Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Her Ladyship cometh again...
Author Topic: Her Ladyship cometh again...
Irildë
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2814
posted      Profile for Irildë   Email Irildë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
O gracious Lords and Ladies of Minis Tirith!
I, Irildë, daughter of Turgon, have returned once more to gaze upon thy fair abode! Let it be known that the people of the City of the Kings are fair of face and fairer still of speech and courtesy. Thou doeth me a great honour in replying to my request for aid in understanding the ways of this ethereal place. And in so short a time as well...long shall the thy praises be sung in the halls of Gondolin, so decreeth Irildë., wife of Tuor, son of Men! Now, I am weary of travel, for the journey between our great cities is treacherous and tiresome, and I humbly seek a place to rest and maybe a companion to tell me some tales of the Minis Anor, for that is what it is still known as in my land many leagues away...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Ai! Aníron..."

From: South Africa | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings, kinswoman!

I hope your stay here is long and prosperous, and that you help to represent the line of Finwë with respect and dignity []

~Finrod

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
~Bernadette Devlin
http://www.shonjir.net

From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings and welcome to our fair City, Irildë! I wish you a very long and favourable stay among us, and should you require any assistance, feel free to send me a Private Message []

[ 12-07-2002, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: theWhiteLady ]

From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manveri
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1806

posted      Profile for Manveri   Author's Homepage   Email Manveri   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!!
Bem-vinda!!! []
I`m sure you will love here []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Yet my heart loves December`s smile /As much as July`s golden beam;/ Then let us sit and watch the while/ The blue ice curdling on the stream"
(Emily Jane Brontë)
~Newt chicks kick ass~

From: Brazil, São Paulo City | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Old Tom Bombadil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1671

posted      Profile for Old Tom Bombadil   Author's Homepage   Email Old Tom Bombadil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome fair lady... I am at your service

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow;
Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow.

From: The Old Forest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the White City, fair lady! May your stay be long and peaceful.
From: Northern NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*head is spinning due to all the name and avatar changes*
so... confusing!! Greetings, I am Dancing Sparrow, merriest of song birds!! I hope you feel welcome and hope you have a chance to meet our gracious Steward, White Gold Wielder. I do recommend that you visit the Stone Troll tavern and attend the Christmas Ball once you are able to venture out of the Floating Log!

ds

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"That came directly from the Department of Redundancy Department!" -My Dad

"...if you were a book you'd be titled The Mysterious Mind and we'd find you in the paranormal experiences section!" --My Boss

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samwise Gamgee II
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2993

posted      Profile for Samwise Gamgee II   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome aboard mate! Your ladyship is most welcome to the fair white city!
Here are some pictures to get you acquainted with your new "home."

If you need a friend, feel free to PM me!

From: unfortunately not Middle Earth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Irildë said: "Her Ladyship cometh again..."
It appears her ladyship came 10 times! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. It's a shame she hasn't come in over 11 years.

But should she again have a mind to grace us with her fair presence we will endeavor to accommodate her in proper fashion and to her satisfaction.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... wow... haven't double posted in ages ....

[ 01-11-2014, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

... and where has Manveri gone???
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Her Ladyship cometh again...
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help